HELP Skyrim infinite loading screen when entering Dragonsreach

omrizod

My game used to work alright until a few minutes ago -_-.

I've been through a LOT of bugs & fixing, but now I can't find anything..

When I enter Dragonsreach my game has an infinite loading screen, and I have to ctrl+alt+delete, open task manager, force stop. (and it says Skyrim is not responding)

I tried to enter other buildings, like in Riverwood and Solitude, and it worked. So it IS a problem with Dragonsreach.

Also tried some stuff with TESVEdit, didn't help.

Details:

AMD Radeon HD 5700

AMD Athlon II X4 640

16 GB Ram

Skyrim Version 1.9

Uhmm.. Anything else?

Please help me, I would really appreciate it. :smile:

Running SKSE? ENBoost?

According to theory, using ENBoost, and another SKSE plugin that alters how memory is handled by the game, just about completely eliminates the infinite loading screen. There are a couple threads laying around specifically talking about it.

Edit: I think the memory fixes were implemented in one of the later versions of SKSE as well... Something to check into at any rate.

Edited by HeyYou

Nope. No change, stillll the saaammee...... :/

Also, I forgot to mention, usually when I get to the loading screen there's an object/statue in the middle than I can rotate, as there should be, but when I try to enter Dragonsreach there isn't, just the smoke in the background, and the tips, level and xp, if it matters??

Valkasha - Thanks, I'll try.

EDIT:

Didn't work, cuz it didn't do sh*t. :/

And maybe, just in case you didn't understand:

I can fast travel to Dragonsreach, but it spawns me right outside the door, which means I'm in Whiterun, so in case you thought I can't enter Whiterun..

Also, I always have that SkyUI Error 4/papyrus popping up every time I load a save, maybe the problem has something to do with it??

Again, thanks for trying to help me. :)

Edited by omrizod

I have not seen a memory block allocation built into SKSE, in other words its just not there.

Your going to have to download it from SSME page.

Download the oldest one first and then overwrite it with the newest one.

Then you will know its certainly there.

Okay, I'll try, even for a week. :tongue:

Wish me luck.

EDIT:

Damn it... T_-

Doesn't work. I went to the Winterhold college and waited in the studets' place for about 9 days.

Just.. Just DAMN it..

At least I don't have anything special to do in Dragonsearch, probably just buying spells and causing chaos.

So far, at least.

And it's probably the modz. Every f*cking single time, it works great with a lot of mods, then it suddenly starts crashing, I reinstall, then a LOT, but DAmn LOT, of mods from before doesn't work anymore, and Bethesda just laugh at us, LAUGH.

Tell me if you have any more ideas, though..

Edited by omrizod