How to use NVSE and FNV4gb together?

LordSn0w

I have NVSE, FNV4gb, ENBinjector, and ArchiveInvalidation all installed correctly. I have shortcuts for all of them on my desktop + the Vanila fallout. Never played New Vegas b4 but have a ton of mods already (I played skyrim so I know how to install them correctly) and some of them use them. How do I start up Fallout NV correctly so that all my mods work right? I know that I open up both ArchiveInvalidation and ENBinjector, then I open up Vanila NV, but I'm not sure what to do after that? On skyrim what I did is I would open up ENBinjector, then open Vanila skyrim to start menu (where is says "play, options. Data files" etc), then start up skse (which is nvse in new vegas) and I can play. But on new vegas since I'm using nvse and 4gb there are now 3 launchers instead of 2. So after I open up ENBinjector, ArchiveInvalidation, then Vanila fallout nv, which do I open up and what all do I do?

I have updated the description/instructions to be a bit more clear http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55061/?

FNV4GB will detect and load NVSE automatically, you don't need ANY other launcher. Read the instructions for using with ENB, I suggest using the WRAPPER version as it's easier to use than the Injector version.

The wrapper version will be automatically loaded by the game if you have it installed.

You do not use the default launcher or any other launcher than FNV4GB to play.

ArchiveInvalidation will works as long as you have it turned on in your load order.

• 10 months later...

Hi, I've got a problem here.. I've just installed FNV4GB and the game starts without a problem but then one of my mods pops up and says a lot of things and at the bottom it say's OK to proceed but I cannot click OK because everytime I move my mouse over OK and click on it nothing happens at all........

i.e. this:

http://i60.tinypic.com/noh7v9.png

Can someone please help me with this problem as it's kind of annoying and I've got no idea what to do as I've even tried it with my 360 controlled but still it doesn't allow me to click on the OK button right at the bottom and I have no idea why not.................

I hope someone can help...

Thanks..

Edited by vovinprgel

• 3 years later...

Hi, I've got a problem here.. I've just installed FNV4GB and the game starts without a problem but then one of my mods pops up and says a lot of things and at the bottom it say's OK to proceed but I cannot click OK because everytime I move my mouse over OK and click on it nothing happens at all........

i.e. this:

http://i60.tinypic.com/noh7v9.png

Can someone please help me with this problem as it's kind of annoying and I've got no idea what to do as I've even tried it with my 360 controlled but still it doesn't allow me to click on the OK button right at the bottom and I have no idea why not.................

I hope someone can help...

Thanks..

Just for future reference for anyone surfing thru the interwebs. The only way ive found to properly fix this bug is with a complete fresh install. ;( Sorry.