Have spiders wrap up prey.

Crynal

If it's possible. Ive seen the countless wrapped up corpses, and like to see if its possible to see the process happen while the victims are still alive. Also would like to see much faster spiders and have them less likely to spit so that theyare much more likely to rush you, just to ramp up the fear factor.

Was afraid of that, I just wanted spiders to be more frightening, as there are enough mods (and the ingame difficulty) that make monsters stronger and such. Big giant spiders should be making people freak out lol.

Actually I was considering a mod where people went into the "webbed-up" pose like Arvel in Bleak Falls Barrow and whatserface in the other cave for a time when hit by spider spit. Should be do-able if the webbing is a force-equipped armor form? Attach a timer or a "wiggle free of it" option?

I made a little edit to spider spit, so instead of poison they spit Web to stop you... D: if you want it, I'll post it.

Google found this though (NSFW website, mod isnt):http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12302-arachnophobia-by-miss-leeches/

Which sounds similar to what I did, but more in depth. (an expansion with struggle free option and if not, you get taken back to spider lair o.o)

Edited by TilTheEndOfTime

A combo would be great, spiders that don't spit (and make a bee line towards you) and ones that spit web. Anything to make them more menacing is great. They don't need to be stronger, just more unpredictable, annoying, and freaky.

Vanilla skyrim has 3 spider races, by size (normal (small), large, giant) each with a 'poison spit' race ability.

It would be possible to duplicate them, and have 3 types of those 3 types. Like: small/ large/ giant--sprinter melee/ poison spitter/ Web flinger. But I dont (currently) know how spawning is handled...

If each spider per location is placed itself, that would be really time consuming to replace/add to all locations :o

If it's just a spawn area they are pulled into from a pool of choices, that would be a lot simpler.

:S