Sleipnir, the eight-legged horse.

Samadra

Okay. As mods related to the Norse mythology, we have some Fenrir, Mjolnir, (and with the Marvel comics, Thor, Loki and Avengers) ... but not a single mod about Sleipnir, the eight-legged horse, legendary mount of the Allfather Odin.

In the norse mythology, Sleipnir is the... son, of the stallion Svaðilfari and Loki, transformed into a mare (a long story...)

He's a grey stallion, "the best horse among gods and men.", able to fly / glide on the air.

I think having this horse as a mount in Skyrim could be funny, so... I request for !

Thank you in advance and Live long and prosper... until Ragnarök !

You could technically rig the new legs to the old ones, but it would not look the best. You got to admit that Loki is never boring as far as gods go LOL.

It'd just look weird when the legs would be rigged in "pairs".

Also, as a sidenote

As far as I am concerned and not being complete dumbass,

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/?

The same mechanic that was used there would allow for new "animated" parts on creatures, amirite?

For example: Wings (Duh), Spider could be turned into spider daedra (those things from oblivion), and so on. It'd be just tons of work.

So, it's probably impossible to have, one day, Sleipnir in the game ? (Unless if we find someone who have a lot of time to kill and ready to face this enormous work.)

... Well, it seems that Sleipnir is really a divine mount, reserved for the AllFather only xD !

Well really it depends if you find a modder who is passionate about this kind of mods and has the skill set to work on it, its a never say never kind of thing because who knows. But its less likely to happen anytime soon.

• 5 years later...