Skyrim won't let me level up

shadowland31

I'm a level 61 and my bar is full. It doesn't just look full, it is full. The game tells me to go to the skills menu to level up, but everytime I go there, it doesn't level me up, it just lets me view my skills! Please help me!

Do you have mods? Well you may need few skills level ups. If it isn't flashing, then it means it just looks full.

It happened to me few times, I just needed to improve some skills to push it futher.

I'm a level 61 and my bar is full. It doesn't just look full, it is full. The game tells me to go to the skills menu to level up, but everytime I go there, it doesn't level me up, it just lets me view my skills! Please help me!

Do you have mods? Well you may need few skills level ups. If it isn't flashing, then it means it just looks full.

It happened to me few times, I just needed to improve some skills to push it futher.

I have quite a bit of mods, around 200 actually. However I never had a issue before now. The bar isn't flashing but it is still telling me to level up! Why would it do that?