Help Needed - New Mod: The Devils Disciples

TotallyExoticHD

http://i.imgur.com/N4l2pN7.png

Hello everyone! I'm currently requesting help from as many people as possible regarding my new modification The Devils Disciples.

These positions are what I will need and are needed:

• Scripters - VITAL. I need people able to create quests also. (I will be doing all, or most, exterior and interior design.) There will be a lot of quests in this mod.
  • Voice Actors - Also vital. There will be many voice actors in this modification.
  • Graphic Designers - Needed to texture the new Signs, armour, weapons and other objects.
  • Mesh/Object/Weapon creators - Someone able to create items with NifScope/Blender (What ever you use).
  • Other Interior and Exterior helpers.
  • Possibly any other positions.

This modification will contain a whole new wasteland, new NPCs, new items and meshes, new quests and a lot more features to come. This magical quest will begin in goodsprings, at the mysterious old shack (next to the gas station) that the courier had never noticed before. The location is also shown below:

http://i.imgur.com/8Xz5o2h.png

I hope that this modification will become large and successful. If you would like to contact me, post on this thread and add me on skype: Intermediate22. If you do not have skype, just message me and I'll reply rather quickly.

When released, please excuse the outer-area hills(The ones with the collision markers) as they are quite plain currently.

If accepted, I will tell you what I would like you to make/do, off course you can add your own touches.

This thread will be updated soon. I hope you reply to this post requesting a position!

Thanks!

-TotallyExoticHD

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Last Updated: 09/24/2013
Active Member: Yes

Experience:
Been imitating people for years.

Skills:
Skandinavien, Australian and with a bit of training I should be able to pull some other accents of as well

About Me:
I have always thought it would be fun to hear my own voice as a follower.

I also know some people are looking for voice actors and I would like to help making the pool of actors bigger.

It would be easier if you contacted me by skype (shun_dk) atleast for me:)

Voice Samples:

Send me a couple of lines and I will give them a shot.

Edited by Pommepiigen

I like the sound of what you are trying to do man, I have a limited understanding of scripting and I'm pretty good with NPC creation and dialogue creation, if you have a script in mind for your actors then that just makes the whole processes quicker. If any of that sounds like something you may need send me a PM and I'll see what I can do, I have a day job so my time can be limited but it varies; I'm free most Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays. I'm from the USA, East coast.

• 2 weeks later...

In case you're still looking for voice artists...

Mindwinder

Actor Stats

Race: White/ Caucasian

Last Updated: 8th Oct 2015

Active Member: Yes

Experience: 12+ years of being a professional stage & screen actor. Professional voice performer for TV, Radio, Internet & E-Learning. Looking to branch into game character voices.

Skills: I have professional quality sound recording & editing equipment, but still teaching myself the sound engineering/editing side of things.

About Me: Australian born, London based. I love learning new accents and dialects, and happy to experiment with new ones if you have any specific requests. I’ve spent way too much time playing Oblivion, Fallout & Skyrim and I thought it was time to combine two of my biggest loves, acting and gaming! I’m also interested in script writing, so if any mod developers want to collaborate in scripting narratives & dialogue, let me know!

Voice Samples: My website will be regularly updated with new character voice samples, check back often for updates! http://www.pwm-actor.com/#!show-reel---voice-reels/crjc