thought mod

420twiggy

is there a mod out there where the courier has thought pop up in the notifications? like,

"man this stuff is heavy.." if you get past a certain point before your over encumbered

"gecko steak sounds good.." if you get to certain point in your hunger meter.

"I could use a drink.."

"my arm is killing me!" if crippled.

stuff like that..

this is not a bad idea.... my issue would be the inability to account for various possibilities and personalities.... as an example: one character i play would probably never say "this stuff is heavy" .... and another character would whine about the weight at just 20% or so of weight value....

or one character i play would be enthusiastic about gecko steak..... and another would never mention it, since gecko's scare her (much like a lot of people's reactions to bugs.... and how they would never eat a bug, even if they are nutritious and the main diet of some cultures.)

i have an idea how it can be made, though.... and if you would like to make it for yourself, i might be able to walk you through it.... PM me if interested.... but take note i am just returning to modding, and have forgotten many things.... and i was never excellent to begin with (especially not with scripting)