Player House Not Appearing in ETaC

Trughost

So basically I've installed ETaC 12.0, which boasts a small player house in Riverwood, which would be perfect for my current low-level Katrina character. Everything else in the mod works fine, besides the fact that the house simply isn't there. I didn't see the skeleton corpse in the nearby mine which is supposed to have the key to the player house either. I made sure I'm running the latest version, the only other Riverwood modifications are textures and SWIM, which I already tried the patch for. Anything obvious (or otherwise) That i'm missing? Thanks in advance.
-Trughost

EDIT: HA. I'm an idiot. The actual mine is the player house; a bit misleading as it isn't an actual house so much as an underground makeshift home. I found out by looking all the way to the end of the mod author's images. However, I had to force unlock the door via cmd console, as I still couldn't find that 'skeleton corpse' l:

EDIT EDIT: Upon further investigation, turns out the player house used to be an actual structure adjacent to the mill... kind of wish it still was, as the new player home is more suited for a bandit or other anti-social type. Will look to see if there is another house mod near Riverwood that won't interfere with ETaC. Hopefully this post will help out anyone who had the same confusion that I experienced.

Edited by Trughost