Morthal player home after Laid To Rest

So there isn't usually a player house in Morthal available but after Laid To Rest Alva's house is just left there so I thought I'd make an easy conversion but I need some help with script to get it to do what I want. The pseudo code for what I want is something like:

if Quest Laid To Rest complete

set *door teleport to alvas interior* to *cleaned up players interior*

That seems like the easiest way to set things up but I have no idea how papyrus works. This allows for a cleaned up and player-customised interior after the mission rather than just switching the ownership of Alva's gross vampire house.

Any advice appreciated.

I don't know if it's possible to change which cell a door links to using a script, but you could try duplicating the door to Alva's house, linking that up to your new cell in the usual way and setting it to initially disabled. When Laid To Rest completes, you could disable the vanilla door and enable your new one. Add the two doors as properties on a script (as, say, AlvasDoor and MyNewDoor) and use:

AlvasDoor.Disable()
MyNewDoor.Enable()

I've not actually looked at Laid To Rest in the CK, but it presumably has a fragment script. You could append the code to the stage at which the quest completes. Or, for better compatibility, you could set up a new quest to hold the script and have it started by the story manager when LTR completes.

(Edited for clarity - first version was just gibberish)

Edited by NorthHare