17 replies to this topic

Guest_Plugin Manager_*

Guest_Plugin Manager_*
  • Guests
Name: Maps of Morrowind
Size: 3907
Version: 1.0

You can view this file here

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

dylandvillian

dylandvillian

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
maps are very cool, but i have one question what good are morrowind maps if your playing oblivion?

Miran

Miran

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 46 posts
ACK! Why are you looking in the Morrowind mods if you're ONLY playing Oblivion?

SadShade

SadShade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
What's with those screenshots? They are from Oblivion, but when I click them, the window pops-up and ...voila... the map of Morrowind. So ...wtf?

tmx

tmx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
this is an extremely useful tool, thanks for your effort. in my room i have blown upp 2x2.5ft map of vvardenfell just to mark locations on it.

Acleacius

Acleacius

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,131 posts
Great work, endorsed. :)

I was desperately looking for something to fix the terrible in game world map, when I found this program. Hoping this was going to replace the maps in game, but sadly this isn't the case.

It's an external program, very well done but not in game, afaik. It's too bad it also it can't be made bigger or zoom in/out.

deadwetdog

deadwetdog

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
thats why a**hole like this are ruining nexus insted of in the description yes there is a place for desciption it just says download it then you can see what it is what an a**hole i greatly apreciate moders that put hard work in to making a game better for free just for the love of the game but hey download this then you can know what it is nexus would be better off with out you cluttering up with this garbage

SpectralDragon

SpectralDragon

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
If your too lazy to put in a proper description, your probably too lazy to do the mod correctly in the first place.

xDarkxIdealsx

xDarkxIdealsx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
*facepalm* it's obamacare all over again.

"Look at my Kewl modz derp".....no description....."Ok, what's in it?"

"huh, oh you have to Download to find out what's in it" -__- seems legit

Edited by xDarkxIdealsx, 05 July 2013 - 06:35 AM.

Lazaroff

Lazaroff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #8281425.

*you're

Page loaded in: 1.283 seconds