Appleseed Alpha/Ex Machina Briareos

publicenemy001

I would personally like to see the way the player obtains the armor and rifle more NV lore friendly, but still keep the tech and models foreign. I like the unique cyberpunk look to it, but the story matters to me as well. But I'm fine with whatever you can do.

No worries, we'll be using the same meshes/models with either (we have to work with what's available).

Alright, so looks like we're in agreement on the lore thing.

I'll start drafting a backstory. I've got a little while free tonight, and I'm in a mood to write. I might also work on a draft for a short storyline thing for the quest (the idea of writing Deunan+Briareos story in Fallout really appeals to me).

I'd say go ahead and start throwing out pitches/plots/ideas in the thread and we'll see where to go from there (refinement, alternate concepts etc will probably abound).

Oh, and shall we talk masters? We'd obviously want OWB as a master for this, and I feel that Lonesome Road would have some useful assets too for Briareos and Deunan's gear.

I do try to keep masters to a minimum (although realistically everyone should have all the dlcs by now, I think the ultra version was like 10ish on steams summer sale) unless there's something we absolutely must have. If we're using OWB as our setting, than it's a master, but I'm not sure I'm catching your drift on LR. Is there some equipment in there that has caught your eye?

Oh, of course. We'd only ever add masters for DLC that we'd actually be using content from. Anything else would just be plain silly.

Also, a little off-topic - would we want to integrate the Deunan companion into the main mod?

I think it should be an optional file. You know to give people more flexibility.

• 2 weeks later...