Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

In response to post #100622488.

shikekaka wrote: OMG, took me more than an hour to fix.
After you have install, either through .exe or manual, remember to enable it in the Data Files section of Morrowind Launcher.exe
I didn't know I have to enable it for it to work (make the box tick by double click)

Wrye Mash is the best way to go TBH. It is easy to use and monitor your mods, and the 2021 Fork applied a MWSE patch that raises the mod limit to OpenMW levels.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #91307608. #91315053 is also a reply to the same post.

ineedsomelove wrote: there is 3 folders in manual underwear peanut gallery and nude what are the diffrence
SAJNM wrote: 3 versions within archive;
Nude version: If you're not wearing clothes, you're naked, and anatomically correct.
Underwear version: You have painted-on underwear similar to what Bethesda did.
Peanut Gallery version: For insecure adolescent boys, this version puts underwear on all the men and makes all the women naked, with no hair below their neck.

Or maybe peanut gallery is for people who don't wanna look at peepee, I guess you love to look at it huh

In response to post #85944658. #88512518, #94332093, #101047298 are all replies on the same post.

colinthegarbagecan wrote: no argonian dick 0/10.
HadToRegister wrote: Lizards don't have them
They also don't have breasts either
DanihelleDraklyn wrote: actually Elder Scrolls lore states that argonian breasts hold Hist sap for when the rare occasion an argonian is born away from Black Marsh, so yes they do have boobs lol
jw7925a wrote: They absolutely have breasts (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Argonian#cite_ref-MoEB_250-0 and really any picture of an argonian female character from Arena or Daggerfall make this clear).

@HadToRegister   And lizards do have dicks. It's just tucked away. Not sure why that guy wants to see it, thougho_O You are correct to say they don't have breast. But in Morrowind, I think they do according to someone here. Edited by TheSphinx01

• 1 month later...
In response to post #91307608. #91315053, #104417528 are all replies on the same post.

ineedsomelove wrote: there is 3 folders in manual underwear peanut gallery and nude what are the diffrence
SAJNM wrote: 3 versions within archive;
Nude version: If you're not wearing clothes, you're naked, and anatomically correct.
Underwear version: You have painted-on underwear similar to what Bethesda did.
Peanut Gallery version: For insecure adolescent boys, this version puts underwear on all the men and makes all the women naked, with no hair below their neck.
funtime1970 wrote: Or maybe peanut gallery is for people who don't wanna look at peepee, I guess you love to look at it huh

Hi 'insecure adolescent boy' being afraid of peepee, cute. 

• 1 month later...
In response to post #85944658. #88512518, #94332093, #101047298, #104767198 are all replies on the same post.

DanihelleDraklyn wrote: actually Elder Scrolls lore states that argonian breasts hold Hist sap for when the rare occasion an argonian is born away from Black Marsh, so yes they do have boobs lol
jw7925a wrote: They absolutely have breasts (https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Argonian#cite_ref-MoEB_250-0 and really any picture of an argonian female character from Arena or Daggerfall make this clear).
TheSphinx01 wrote: @HadToRegister   And lizards do have dicks. It's just tucked away. Not sure why that guy wants to see it, thougho_O You are correct to say they don't have breast. But in Morrowind, I think they do according to someone here.

they actually do if you follow elder scrolls at all

• 1 month later...
I don't see anyone else having this problem but... The women in my game have glowing crotches. For some reason their coochies are full-bright. I've reinstalled everything and I got the textures to change but their dang vagoos are so damn bright! I'm using OpenMW 0.47.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #109863558.

EriBoden wrote: I don't see anyone else having this problem but... The women in my game have glowing crotches. For some reason their coochies are full-bright. I've reinstalled everything and I got the textures to change but their dang vagoos are so damn bright! I'm using OpenMW 0.47.

lmao glow coochie, vagoo even

@EriBoden

> The women in my game have glowing crotches.

Compatibility:

==============
This version used textures of 'peanut gallery version'.
If you use other textures can discrepancy color feminine detailing for Nude version.
(In this case, remove the textures: bb_decalf_xx.dds)

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #85944658. #88512518, #94332093, #101047298, #104767198, #108307648 are all replies on the same post.

TheSphinx01 wrote: @HadToRegister   And lizards do have dicks. It's just tucked away. Not sure why that guy wants to see it, thougho_O You are correct to say they don't have breast. But in Morrowind, I think they do according to someone here.
shadowreptilezero wrote: they actually do if you follow elder scrolls at all

don't lizards have 2 dicks in fact?

• 4 weeks later...
In response to post #100622488. #101803043 is also a reply to the same post.

shikekaka wrote: OMG, took me more than an hour to fix.
After you have install, either through .exe or manual, remember to enable it in the Data Files section of Morrowind Launcher.exe
I didn't know I have to enable it for it to work (make the box tick by double click)
deleted130420363 wrote: Wrye Mash is the best way to go TBH. It is easy to use and monitor your mods, and the 2021 Fork applied a MWSE patch that raises the mod limit to OpenMW levels.

thank you for saving me the hour just had the same problem