Better Bodies

Guest Plugin Manager

I can't seem to get this working on my xbox. I have other tes3 mods running fine but this one is giving me a problem. I downloaded version 2.2 from the psychodog website. I manually installed the files. The package came with a esm and esp and the esm wasn't loading for me at all so I tried the esp and it did run...However, it didn't work lol. Instead of having "better bodies" all npc's and the pc are engulfed in what I can only call big yellowish balls of lights lol. on their lower backsides they have something that slightly resembles a transparentish blue fleur de lis lol. anyone ran into this problem before and can help me I would apprecciate it very much. Since this game and even the mod are pretty old now their aren't alot of places to ask anymore.

I have better heads and better clothes working on it as well as some other mods.

update-ok-I think maybe this is solved...I had downloaded the "no-install" manual version and I just tried loading it into the construction kit and got the exact same result (only this time at least i got error messages)so I tried downloading the auto-installer and it works ok on te construtcion kit so I'm trying it on the box next.

update-yeah it works fine now! dunno wat i did wrong with the manual version or if it was missing something but i just instaled it into a folder i made myself and added it manually and it works great now! I can see now why everyone loves this mod so much!!! really impressive!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

@ Thiefenz

Err bro, when you got steam. It's not in default. Rather it's in steam's folder. So therefore, it's path destination is in: C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonmorrowind

That's the real one.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...