Guest Plugin Manager

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
In response to post #106620633.

Cucsetto wrote: io have activated the plugin with "Vortex" but when i play they arent in game. For example if i speak with Sellus Gravus he doesn't tell me anything about the island...

Don't use vortex with morrowind it's s#*! and hardly anything ends up working properly through it 
when modding morrowind I recommend installing everything manually [unless it has an installer]

In response to post #106620633. #109510353 is also a reply to the same post.

Cucsetto wrote: io have activated the plugin with "Vortex" but when i play they arent in game. For example if i speak with Sellus Gravus he doesn't tell me anything about the island...
TheGauger wrote: Don't use vortex with morrowind it's s#*! and hardly anything ends up working properly through it 
when modding morrowind I recommend installing everything manually [unless it has an installer]

TheGauger is right about Vortex but installing mods manually will create problems for you later on unless you keep a detailed log of everything you add and/or edit.
This is the current version of the mod manager that was initially developed for Morrowind, and has been updated by Polemos .
https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45439

• 3 weeks later...
In response to post #106620633. #109510353, #109719298 are all replies on the same post.

TheGauger wrote: Don't use vortex with morrowind it's s#*! and hardly anything ends up working properly through it 
slygeezer wrote: TheGauger is right about Vortex but installing mods manually will create problems for you later on unless you keep a detailed log of everything you add and/or edit.
This is the current version of the mod manager that was initially developed for Morrowind, and has been updated by Polemos .

Or use Wyre Bash - mod manager.

• 1 month later...
In response to post #106620633. #109510353, #109719298, #110444328 are all replies on the same post.

slygeezer wrote: TheGauger is right about Vortex but installing mods manually will create problems for you later on unless you keep a detailed log of everything you add and/or edit.
elanaahova2 wrote: Or use Wyre Bash - mod manager.

mod organizer 2 works great with Morrowind I'd recommend that

• 5 months later...
After downloading this mod I tried out the Siege at Firemoth. Everything is double. Double the baddies, double the companions, double the meshes (though only noticeable in a few spots), double the loot(thankfully), and double the Grurn *The Grurns smile at each other before blasting me into oblivion*. How do I do simple math and turn 2 Grurns into 1 Grurn?

• 1 month later...

i can't believe Bethesda used to be based and release free mods for their own games

some of them are absolute worth it gems:

female armor meshes - good fix

Master index - poorly designed fast travel quest

Adamentium armor - more or less what medium armor needed

also sound fix :)

now all of it would be 20$ in creation club later include in stupid pay twice edition for 30$/60$

• 4 months later...
In response to post #121456101.

SCARaw wrote: i can't believe Bethesda used to be based and release free mods for their own games
some of them are absolute worth it gems:

female armor meshes - good fix
Master index - poorly designed fast travel quest
Adamentium armor - more or less what medium armor needed

also sound fix :)

now all of it would be 20$ in creation club later include in stupid pay twice edition for 30$/60$

The times when games were made with love and passion and not money in mind TuT

• 1 month later...
In response to post #106620633. #109510353, #109719298, #110444328, #111834658 are all replies on the same post.

elanaahova2 wrote: Or use Wyre Bash - mod manager.
sirrichter wrote: mod organizer 2 works great with Morrowind I'd recommend that

MO2 is my go to, but it doesnt like to work with me on Linux, so I just mod manually (and I completely restart every time I mess up XD)