Bad Company 2 vs Modern Warfare 2

leetgamer

• 1 month later...

Topic says it all. I've even created an entry on my blog about this matter.

In my opinion MW2 is 2010 for what we had last century. It is still fun, and I admit if it didn't have penetration effects I'd just call it the original Call of Duty modded for better graphics and animations. It is not a bad game graphically, but it has much too many flaws. Still, it is tightly wrapped together for some solid gameplay.

Bad Company 2 is a great game for the fact it allows for so many people to enjoy in what is basically a thrill ride from start to finish. The multiplayer game modes make COD look pale, and there's nothing quite like blowing up the house with the AT guys in a T90 and watching it collapse to the ground on them.

Combined with the fact that it's only run on Steam, and they're making you pay 20 dollars for DLC & forcing P2P, I have to side with BC2 anyday.

Ye. In Bad Company 2 there are no *kittie kittie* ass hear beat sensors or sassy snowmobiles (anyone that finished the campaing should get the joke. :whistling:

BC2 I like much better. I like tanks and all the destructable buildings. and helicopters, i can go on forever.

They both have their good and bad things. I enjoy playing BF:BC2 but it takes forever to rank up, and sometimes you can get stuck on buildings, rocks, ect. In MW2, it's a f***ing campfest with OMA n00btubers, Commando kids, hackers, etc. Though once you beat through the s*** and start doing well it gets a bit fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Both games are good, I prefer to accept MW2's flaws by playing BFBC2. I play MW2 to fix the flaws of BFBC2. They're both great games, so it shouldn't stop me, or anyone from playing both and people should stop saying one is better than the other forcefully. (Not this thread, mind you, but quite a lot of people are saying things amongst the lines of "Ugh, why do you play this shat game, go play MW2/BFBC2 instead!" Which is kinda starting to piss me off.

• 2 weeks later...

Bad Company 2, no contest. MW2 has a lot of flaws (not the least of which is greedy Activision making players pay for ported maps from COD4) and leaves a lot to be desired. BBC2 has flaws, too, no doubt, (getting stuck in the world geometry, odd physics engine bugs) but when it comes down to it, having vehicles, destructible buildings, and a PHYSICS ENGINE make BBC2 better. I find it hard to play MW2 knowing that all i have to do is "point-and-click" my target to get a kill. BBC2 makes players rely on skill and isn't just a point-and-click shooter.

Physics engine FTW...

I agree with that.

COD is just a constant game of run around and who sees the other first wins.

I also think the killstreaks are worthy of a hiding too. If you're getting killstreaks, you're winning by miles anyway. So it's just ridiculous to give teams-who are usualy using hacks anyway, vastly better equipment and map-c;earing airstrikes.

I think that COD's biggest poblem however is the vast horde of cheaters. Aimbots and varius hacks are more standard issue than guns. And after a whole year of seeing people superspeeding through walls and absorbing javenlies to the face without slowling, Im honestloy sick of it.

BBC2 wins hands down in my opinion, it's no contest.