Bad Company 2 vs Modern Warfare 2

leetgamer

first off: not a forced steam game (tends to laag games, restrict)

Since when? I never had problems with Steam. Surely there's something else comming into play there.

##################

As for this BC2 vs. MW2 battle. Having played both, I'd say they're both pretty nice games. I wouldn't compare them, because gameplay is clearly different. Depending on how you enjoy playing, you'll like one better than the other. Having said that, you'll probably notice their communities are somewhat different. That should also be taken into account.

PS: Fanboys are NEVER, ever the kind of person you should ask an opinion from. They'll probably say that the other game should have never existed :ohdear:

• 4 weeks later...

Personally, I hated Modern Warfare 2. I rented it, and it was probably one of the worst games I ever played. It was full of campers, and people who screamed "Oh my GOD HACKER WAAHH" and frankly I didn't like it. Not to mention those same kids went "oh yeah I owned you I am so good" whenever they killed you. The game actually really wasn't that]/i] bad, it was just idiots and bratty children who made the game bad.

Bad Company 2, however, is an entirely different story, as it's a great game. The destruction system in it was awesome, vehicles were a great thing, the only things I didn't like was how the tanks took a whole bunch of rockets to take town, and how Jeeps set off anti TANK mines.

Personally, I hated Modern Warfare 2. I rented it, and it was probably one of the worst games I ever played. It was full of campers, and people who screamed "Oh my GOD HACKER WAAHH" and frankly I didn't like it. Not to mention those same kids went "oh yeah I owned you I am so good" whenever they killed you. The game actually really wasn't that]/i] bad, it was just idiots and bratty children who made the game bad.

Bad Company 2, however, is an entirely different story, as it's a great game. The destruction system in it was awesome, vehicles were a great thing, the only things I didn't like was how the tanks took a whole bunch of rockets to take town, and how Jeeps set off anti TANK mines.

I agree with you completely. Sadly I bought MW2 and hated it... worst decision ever.... (in gaming lol)

But BC 2 is an awesome game. Like you said the destruction is fun and a great feature. Also jeeps setting off anti-tank mines, well sure they were made to take out tanks but its a vehicle mine so they were really made for taking out any vehicle not just tanks as the name suggests.

• 3 weeks later...
I drove over an anti tank mine with a quad bike, and it didn't explode. If they're going to make the mines blow stuff up, make them blow up only what the name implies or make them blow up whatever poor sap drives over it or steps on it.

I drove over an anti tank mine with a quad bike, and it didn't explode. If they're going to make the mines blow stuff up, make them blow up only what the name implies or make them blow up whatever poor sap drives over it or steps on it.

It was probably a friendly mine. >.>

• 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...