Animated Prostitution

Noyoko

Hi,

I've been trying to get the animated prostitution mod to work (http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12426), it is the only mod I have installed and the first mod I have installed. I followed all the instructions to the letter (I think, they were a tad confusing at parts since it references the original work as well as it's own). The problem is the dialogue options and quest appears and everything, but everyone remains clothed. I went into my "Apparel" tab in the PIPboy, and there are two (not sure why there are two) 'body control' items, I tried using one of them to set a body type b/c I assume that's what you're supposed to do, my character's body disappears and her head and hands are all that remain...but they're bright pink. When I tried other options the results were all the same, and when I tried doing it to NPCs they got to keep their bodies but they were also just pink. Help?

Yeah I do have FOMM and archive invalidation installed. You were both right, I needed to install a body replacer. So I downloaded the Body Control mod made by the same guy (http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10053) shown here. And I can get my character nude, but I can't get any of the NPCs nude, the 'in game menu' isn't hard to find, but it doesn't make much sense. There's a personal body option, and then the next two options are both apparently for NPCs, but I've tried messing with both options and the furthest I've gotten is for it to change the face/body of the person I'm talking to, but not whether they're wearing clothes or not....Any ideas on that one? And thanks for the replies so far!

I think there's an "unequip" console command you can use to remove NPC clothing/armor - don't know it off the top of my head but I'll try to look it up.

EDIT 1:

You could also try using Sharing & Caring Companions, which (in part) allows you to access almost any NPC's inventory so you can take their clothing/armor from them.

EDIT 2:

By the same token, you could try using the console command "ShowInventory" after clicking on the relevant NPC (although I don't know if it allows inventory control). Or you could use the "unequipitem" command on the NPC, but it looks like you'd have to lookup the base_id of the NPC's equipped clothing/armor.

Keep in mind I've never used either of these commands myself, I just looked them up on the wiki.

Good luck!

They're "naked" by standard game settings though, they're in their underwear, for some reason i just can't get them to load the naked mods...but I can get my character to load them...weird

Got it working, didn't realize the "sex options" thing in the Aid tab in the pipboy was required for the nakedness...the mod is still a little glitchy and sometimes doesn't remove the clothes, but half the time it works....at least it doesn't cause anything to crash

• 10 years later...