3rd Person Animation Bug

Micss

Hello Guys, I need help down here..
I've experienced a bug when i try to aim in 3rd person mode, everything is fine in 1st person mode, but in 3rd person mode the bug comes out and it only happen when i tried to aim with Hunting shotgun, Brush gun, Hunting rifle, and all weapon that shares the same grip.. But, 9mm pistol, 9mm submachinegun, assault carbine, sniper rifles, all of these things that share the same grip isn't bugged out, everything just fine.. I don't know what causes the problem, and this only happen when the npc or player stands, when crouch everything will be fine.. and this bug bothers me so much when i'm trying to see the gun up close while aiming.. I have looked through the bug fix mods and the forums but i doesn't find anything that related to this bug.. I have tried turning off all of my mods and left the Fallout.ESM, but it's just the same.. I have the pictures that shows the bug..

That's what i mean.. I hope somebody can help me with this, i really can't play with bug like this.. Because this is the only bug i have on my Fallout New Vegas.. Thank you for reading my post all the way here.. Really appreciate it..

I don't know if it is the same in Fallout as it is in skyrim. But try this. Go to your Meshes>actors>character and now I am blanking out on what the folder is called in here. I don't have it anymore because I deleted it. I think it might be in Character Assets or it is it's own seperate folder. But it's not in animations I know that. I hope this helps, and sorry for my terrible instructions.

I don't know if it is the same in Fallout as it is in skyrim. But try this. Go to your Meshes>actors>character and now I am blanking out on what the folder is called in here. I don't have it anymore because I deleted it. I think it might be in Character Assets or it is it's own seperate folder. But it's not in animations I know that. I hope this helps, and sorry for my terrible instructions.

Thank you for the instruction.. I don't know and i never saw it before in my skyrim.. I do have that folder, but in my Fallout, there only Meshes>Character folder.. I'm gonna track the problem from your Instruction.. I hope i can fix it.. Thank you..

PS: I have tried removing or unchecking all mods, and it still happen..

Those are some real funky dance moves right there... xD

Anyway, looks like a busted animation path. Take a look through your animations folder and see if anything looks out of place.

Hahaa.. I know.. But it's not good to see.. XD

Yeah, i think so, but i never done any animation mod or something like that.. What i thinking and suspicious is the mod from Heffy called AK's & AR15's Weapon mod, because this mods replace the vanilla reloading animation, and maybe it's related to the problem i'm having.. Please if you can be more specific which animation path..?? I already turned off all of my mods and it's still happened..

Thank you for the instruction.. I don't know and i never saw it before in my skyrim.. I do have that folder, but in my Fallout, there only Meshes>Character folder.. I'm gonna track the problem from your Instruction.. I hope i can fix it.. Thank you..

PS: I have tried removing or unchecking all mods, and it still happen..

Those are some real funky dance moves right there... xD

Anyway, looks like a busted animation path. Take a look through your animations folder and see if anything looks out of place.

Hahaa.. I know.. But it's not good to see.. XD

Yeah, i think so, but i never done any animation mod or something like that.. What i thinking and suspicious is the mod from Heffy called AK's & AR15's Weapon mod, because this mods replace the vanilla reloading animation, and maybe it's related to the problem i'm having.. Please if you can be more specific which animation path..?? I already turned off all of my mods and it's still happened..

Unchecking mods from Load Order doesn't help in this case. You should check 3rd person loose files located in the same folder as skeleton.nif, \meshes\characters\_male\

I've found it.. I try deleting the whole Character folder and it's fixed.. I never thought that those folders will be loaded into the game even if no esp used.. So, those folders and files in the data folders will be loaded even if we didn't use any esp to load it correct..??

Now i'm going to find the file that causes the problem.. Yeah, i see the "_male" folder, there's a lot of 2ha___ files, like 2haaimis.kf, 2haaimisdown.kf, 2haaimisup.kf, Damm.. there's alot of file.. deleting them one by one will make my day longer than usual.. :'( But at least my game is fixed so there's no more bug and my game is completely perfect.. :D

Thank you Fallout2AM, Thank you PanzyNutz for the information and the experience you share.. I'm a modder actually, but i never publish my mod becuase any mod i made already exist in the forum.. And so many mods to choose from.. I usually make Weapon mod and fix.. Thanks again guys..

probably all the files you have in that folder are animation replacers you installed with some mod (except upperbody and skeleton), if you remove them you will use vanilla animations. But as you can see, the names/prefixes/sufixes are pretty easy to be understood, like 1h, 2h, aim, sneak etc. so you can remove something specific if you want.

putting a file in a vanilla folder with the same exact name of a vanilla file, will work as replacer since loose files take priority over the BSA. If the files have custom names or are in a custom folder, then they won't be loaded since the game won't be aware of it. If you replace a vanilla run animation, you will see everyone will run using your custom animation. But if you introduce a new dance, then you will see that in game only if you introduce the infos in the Animation menu on top and trigger it in some ways in game: all these infos will be stored inside your esp, so unticking it will make the animation "disappear". Now animgroups like the combat and movement animations are a specific case and a bit more complicated, but that's the main idea to understand how mods work. If you are going to mod, I suggest to take a look at the vanilla folders' structure and the files in it, it's pretty useful and interesting in my opinion

Edited by Fallout2AM

probably all the files you have in that folder are animation replacers you installed with some mod (except upperbody and skeleton), if you remove them you will use vanilla animations. But as you can see, the names/prefixes/sufixes are pretty easy to be understood, like 1h, 2h, aim, sneak etc. so you can remove something specific if you want.

putting a file in a vanilla folder with the same exact name of a vanilla file, will work as replacer since loose files take priority over the BSA. If the files have custom names or are in a custom folder, then they won't be loaded since the game won't be aware of it. If you replace a vanilla run animation, you will see everyone will run using your custom animation. But if you introduce a new dance, then you will see that in game only if you introduce the infos in the Animation menu on top and trigger it in some ways in game: all these infos will be stored inside your esp, so unticking it will make the animation "disappear". Now animgroups like the combat and movement animations are a specific case and a bit more complicated, but that's the main idea to understand how mods work. If you are going to mod, I suggest to take a look at the vanilla folders' structure and the files in it, it's pretty useful and interesting in my opinion

Yeah, you're true.. The files on that folder come from Heffy's Ak's & AR's Weapon mods, i used the Anim Replacer one, that's where those files came from.. And yes, i'm aware of that names/prefixes/suffixes.. And i understand it a little bit.. Oh yeah, i already found the problem, i'm going to look if there's any updates from the Heffy's mod..

Yeah, that's true, i experienced it in a hard way.. Any files that related to the game will be loaded after the BSA and ESM.. XD

I understand now why some of the folder & files that exist in my Data folder named in a very different way.. Like AR15 or AK or Barret or else.. But in the other hand, game's related folder named very commonly like Characters, Weapons, 2handrifle, 1handpistol, 2handautomatic, etc.. Like you said, those custom named files only used if we want it to be loaded to the game through .ESP's.. And these files commonly used for custom addition to the game.. Not replacing.. Although there's some mods that using custom names to replace vanilla ones..