Fishing Academy

Guest Plugin Manager

Guest Plugin Manager

Name: Fishing Academy

Size: 4434

Version: 2.54

You can view this file here

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

• 1 year later...
Its an amazing mod one of the best i have played in fact i still use it. So the awnser is download it and enjoy it and go fishing!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is simply a fantastic mod, adding the glorious adventures of sailing the high seas in your very own ship, calling into port wherever you please, and fishing in many a varied bay. Fishing Academy holds a special place in my savegame, as it's really the mod that got me back into modding. Sailing your own ship is exciting, but having somewhere to dock is also nice and most vanilla towns didn't have anyplace to park a boat, so my own 2008 mod (name withheld so as not to advertise) was actually created especially for use with Fishing Academy so I could just have a town to call in on with docking space to come along side. I apologize if that sounds like a plug, it's not meant to, my point is that Fishing Academy is such an enjoyable experience that it got me back into making and releasing mods again after a long absence, and so it'll always be particularly special to me. I'd highly recommend everyone check out Fishing Academy, it adds so much more to the gameplay and enjoyment of the game! Very much endorsed!

Note that this is a rather old mod, it came out in 2003 and was elected into the PES Hall of Fame in 2006. Because of it's age, it does have a few dirty references and dirty dialogue references that need to be cleaned out before play. You can use TESPCD, Enchanted Editor (not for the dialogue), and tes3cmd to clean the file, and you can use this tutorial for the first two or this wiki for tes3cmd.

In response to post #15781560.

I believe what I did for that test was just use a bunch of health potions. You can't cast spells, but they didn't say anything about health potions, and I think that worked for me when I last played it.

• 1 month later...
I hate when I have to do this kind of "Copy-Paste-Endorsement", but I have downloaded so many amazing mods that I haven't gotten around to throw all of you your well deserved endorsement. I'm doing this endorsement run to show my support and appreciation to the modders community! Thank you for sharing all your hard work and time spent on amazing projects like this one! It makes my game much more fun! I hope you will keep modding because you really are a gifted modder! Thank you and kudo for you! Gone Fishing!

• 1 month later...