Fishing Academy

Guest Plugin Manager

In response to post #67660961. #67662516, #67663756, #67691931 are all replies on the same post.

leonardo2 wrote:

whenever i try to start a new game i get this error and the game crashes : Expression Error Unable to find cell id "fishing Academy, Submarine docking station" in script sub_create_script01

Do you use MGE-XE or MGE 3.8.2-rev 178 and haven't deactivated the internal MWSE (MWSE 0.9.2a is the latest)?

Or do you just use the latest MWSE without the update that was released a couple of years ago.

nirvanaguy15 wrote: i don"t have either of those
Dragon32 wrote: Could you post your mod list? Ideally in load order using Wrye Mash or mlox? Failing that from the bottom of morrowind.ini

If you're running Tamriel Rebuilt it could be that mod, according to
. Basically Tamriel Rebuilt loads after Fishnig Academy and ovewrites the landscape changes FA makes, so the FA scripts can't find the cells referred to.
nirvanaguy15 wrote: is there a way to copy and paste my mod list from wrye mash?

Do you use TR? I replied to a thread earlier with links to patches. I changed the location to fit with TR

• 1 month later...
In response to post #62944361. #69235036 is also a reply to the same post.

regilover wrote: So the chance of this being answers, and maybe even fixed, are about zero but doesn't hurt to ask. Now back in the day, this had little to no conflict on it's placement. Now that TR has come so far, the two mods are now sharing some real estate. What are the odds of getting some sort of compatibility patch? I would settle for even just dragging the whole thing a few cells to the east so it's not overlapping with TR landmass.
hobbitrix wrote: I made a patch, and I made a separate patch for OpenMW

OG morrowind: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46506 (Better quest scripting)

OpenMW: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46526 (Smoother ride)

If you are having placement issues and have TR installed then try out one of these patches depending on which EXE you use.
Personally I'm an OpenMW guy now.

Thank you, will try this soon. Morrowind lacks activity besides quests and adventuring so this will make the world more interactive and less stagnated Edited by Mirrror

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Found a bug where after I complete both of the tests, it just completely removes the tests topic from Sebani, so I have no way to finish joining the academy, I've tried using every version, reinstalling, and even using the addtopic console command but nothing works and I can't join the academy. Using MWSE. I've checked the warnings.txt and there is no warning for the mod. I've also tried to talk to Khulnit, nothing. Edited by CarlG124