The way they walk

ell46

(lol@previous post of a madman & the silence thereafter... needed sleep, naughty)

found it...

file contains/affects the entire human female race/gender walk animations, and will affect any human female based npcs (all the girls)

filename - fh_m.mov_wf.ani <---_wf most likely means walk forward (lol), theres one 'EVENT' in the engine for each main angle/yaw, forward rear leftback rightback back front left etc, somewhat self explanatory, this seems to control the entire "base" with no additional "hexing" needed elsewhere

<--- fh_ female human i guess, and mov_ has to do with movement compatible or related, you will find the ones made for movement are between 30-40kb files, if you see large size animation files (500+kb or whatever) they are most likely one-time cutscene related etc blah blah

i used some sort of stealth animation i suppose (cmov.walkf.ani) , i saw mov_(movement), walkf(emale) and a relatively small file size and tada

uploaded quick video for you

uploaded fh_m.mov_wf.rar <--is nothing more than the replacement anim shown in the video for your own proof or motivation, extract into override folder but leave it open since you will most likely want to remove it after you see "proof", name of the original animation was cmov.walkf.ani

cmov.walkf.ani replacing fh_m.mov_wf.ani = what you see

keep in mind, this entire method of manipulation could in fact be the most simple ogre style approach ever that may in fact result in blowing your computers up, therefor the proper or alternate way (via script or master lists?) is more than encouraged to be shared here by someone who actually knows what they are doin ;]

alrighty tighty

Hmm i think that there maybe a more simple solution to the way they run ..........why not just use the standard run, the same run as the characters use out of combat ..........sure you'd have to modify couple of files for the drawn weapons and such but i dont think it would be as hard as you think DarkeWolf

I kinda stuffed up couple of Gda files and by mistake i stumbled upon an interesting phenomena.

My main character's run in combat mode was exactly how he would have been running out of combat minus of course withdrawn weapons

but guess what NO DREADFUL HUNCH !

So, not being a moder myself or at least not as good as some of you fine gentlemen and ladies, i can only provide an idea to work with.

Good luck to someone that does change that horrid combat run :)

wait, what happened again wolf? i didnt even know you were on this thread dude, lol

okay now i get it, i see i see

following up on threads and their participants if its more than say 2 people is pretty difficult for one such as i

but lets focus on the important part, which is you were wrong!!!!!

points at dwolf

wrong!