Roberts Male Body Problem

Okay, so ignore my comment about the "head". You need to also install the meshes and textures in the "Data" folder in the v5 body download. Install the following folders:

Data\Meshes\Characters\Argonian\

Data\Meshes\Characters\Khajiit\

Data\Textures\Clothes

I've done that and it still isn't working. I have the entire file downloaded. Everything should be running smoothly but it wont for some reason. Maybe it'll help you to know that I'm useing the Oblivion downloaded from Steam

Is this the only mod you are running? Does it work when it is the only mod you are running? Do you have the UAC turned off on the Steam folder. (Google "turn off UAC" if you do know what to do.)

Edit: Yup, the Steam bit can be quite relevant...

I looked up how to but it didn't tell me how to. And even when it's the only mod I'm running it wont work right for some reason

I know that it is in the settings when you right-click on a file. Wait, are you using XP or not? XP does not have the UAC. If you are using Vista or Win7, you should be able to access the UAC settings by right-clicking on the folder... Here are some instructions for Vista: LINK.

I found them. I just can't edit the UAC settings by right clicking on the folder

I do not use Vista, so I cannot instruct you specifically on how to turn them off. Turn the UAC off on that folder however it is you are supposed to do that.