Need a mod trailer? I need practice. (Open collaborative offer)

dwellufool

• 2 weeks later...

Probably last bump for a while. I'll still look at requests!

Once I've got more quests for Immersive Quests (say 4) I might ask for a trailer, but not yet. It'll be a while because my computer is out of order.

Once I've got more quests for Immersive Quests (say 4) I might ask for a trailer, but not yet. It'll be a while because my computer is out of order.

Awh yeah! Let me know if you want one. I especially like the idea you've got- always kind of sad going to a place like Rorikstead and finding out there's one quest.

"My dad says I can't adventure."

"Let him adventure pls."

"Okay. He can adventure now and he is a follower"

- Thus was literally the entire tale of Rorikstead, even though there was clearly backstory built up.

Edited by dwellufool

Awh yeah! Let me know if you want one. I especially like the idea you've got- always kind of sad going to a place like Rorikstead and finding out there's one quest.

"My dad says I can't adventure."

"Let him adventure pls."

"Okay. He can adventure now and he is a follower"

- Thus was literally the entire tale of Rorikstead, even though there was clearly backstory built up.

Well now I think I should definitely add some more quests to the smaller areas as well :smile: