Eyes Open on Dead Bodies

Jackax

There was a Skyrim patch that had a bug which caused dead NPCs to have their eyes open. It was fixed and I was wondering if someone could make a mod that would bring it back (or if there is already one because I haven't found anything).

• 2 years later...

I sort of feel it looks more realistic if their eyes are open , like why would someone who just got shot by an arrow just close their eyes and die . Their eyes are supposed to be open because they're terrified . Plus aren't we always seeing in movies that people who get shot or stabbed have their eyes open in shock ? I got this bug a few weeks ago and now i can't live without it . Need a mod for this ASAP.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I believe if you die with your eyes shut the muscles relax and the eyes open. They use to put coins on the eyes of the dead to pay the reaper for transport across the sea of death but it was actually practical use to keep the eyes shut for the wake. I was just looking for a mod for this. Perhaps I can just change NPC eye files or something with SSEEdit.