Kayl33

So I've tried so many different things and console commands and such but nothing has seemed to work.

I ended up missing my characters wedding at the Temple of Mara, being wed to Marcurio and so a few hours later he becomes my follower again and follows me into my characters house in Riften. I apologize to him as soon as the two get outside and he agrees, so then all I had to do was speak to Maramal. Well the problem is here- Marcurio went back to the Bee and Barb and won't speak to me now- all he says is 'How could you, just get out.' so I assumed he was done but now when I go to Maramal- even after waiting more than 24 hours he still just keeps telling me to 'Get out' and the other people in the temple are still sitting in their chairs saying 'You should leave.' so I cannot redo the wedding.

I have NO idea how to fix this as even with how many console commands I've tried nothing seemed to work, I even looked into Marcurios relationship rank, and to me now it says acquaintance which makes no sense. When I DO try to change his relationship rank via console command it just says that it doesnt recognize the actor value even though hes sitting right in front of me. PLEASE help- I want to marry my character off and this glitch prevents me from marrying anyone!

Also do not say to load a previous save as I have none that were right before the first attempt of a wedding. Also did I mention that the wedding never started the first time? So I was forced to miss it.

Changing their relationship rank does not seem to do anything. After doing so he still simply tells me to 'Get out'- like his dialogue is stuck or something. I've done resurrect on him, recycleactor, and resetAi- none work as well.

EDIT: I was searching around and I found that apparently the relationshipmarriage quest was at stage 250- which technically means its finished and yet I still have the misc quest to ask maramal about having another wedding since I missed the first one. I also searched his help and saw 'other forms' with his dialogue. I just wish there was some way to initialize one of them instead of him being stuck in whatever weird funk this is.

Heres the console screenshot from the setstage and 'help maramal'

In a link since I didnt want to post the image, it being way too big.

Edited by Kayl33