• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ScourgeBlack

ScourgeBlack

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
So I was playing medic and got killed by someone then I changed my class to engineer and before I respawned someone had revived me. I suddenly got the Squad Tactical Ops archievement (Which is worth 5k) An unlimited ammount of At-mines instead of my RPG-7 and my Shotgun had unlimited ammo. I was like wtf just happend?

The At-mines and unlimited Shotgun ammo only lasted until I died next time but I still got the Archievement.

Anyone else encountered this glitch or was it just a random wtf moment?

Catbot

Catbot

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ive played Bfbc2 heaps and never had anything near that kind of glitch/awesomeness. Sounds pretty bad ass actually. :D

Still get the knife bug though. Why. Wont. You. Die!! :P

Bedeage

Bedeage

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
That knife bug is so irritating. It only seems to happen to me when I'm sneaking up behind someone to knife them, so really I might as well headshot them, but I like the tags :D

DarkVVolfV

DarkVVolfV

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts
@ Bedeage

knife bug, probably caused by a bit of laag. bad company laag is hard to spot, but easiest to see in combat

WolfySnackrib

WolfySnackrib

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Well, there's no reported glitch from Bad Company 2 that would surprise me. It is officially the world's most bugged up glitchy game. It's barely a game it's so poorly programmed. You know what happened to me a couple of weeks back? I was camping in a house by a window, suddenly I get a bunch of score, saying that I fragged an enemy with a handgrenade. I thought "Uhh... kay? I haven't thrown a grenade for about 10 minutes..." second after that I get two kills from blowing up a helicopter. That's possibly the only beneficial glitch that ever happened to me. The rest of the bastard glitches all sucked.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.957 seconds