Anyone else got this glitch?

ScourgeBlack

So I was playing medic and got killed by someone then I changed my class to engineer and before I respawned someone had revived me. I suddenly got the Squad Tactical Ops archievement (Which is worth 5k) An unlimited ammount of At-mines instead of my RPG-7 and my Shotgun had unlimited ammo. I was like wtf just happend?

The At-mines and unlimited Shotgun ammo only lasted until I died next time but I still got the Archievement.

Anyone else encountered this glitch or was it just a random wtf moment?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Well, there's no reported glitch from Bad Company 2 that would surprise me. It is officially the world's most bugged up glitchy game. It's barely a game it's so poorly programmed. You know what happened to me a couple of weeks back? I was camping in a house by a window, suddenly I get a bunch of score, saying that I fragged an enemy with a handgrenade. I thought "Uhh... kay? I haven't thrown a grenade for about 10 minutes..." second after that I get two kills from blowing up a helicopter. That's possibly the only beneficial glitch that ever happened to me. The rest of the bastard glitches all sucked.