DLC sized Mod Needing More members

iadamzx

Hi, my name is Adam I am writing on behalf of my mod development team consisting of me and two other members Benjamin and Clay we work hard and are a close and friendly group...

We are currently working on an Upcoming mod that will be DLC sized...

We have created a lot of the mod so far but we are in need of people with further knowledge of Papyrus scripting, NPC behaviours for example Idles and way-points. We are also In need of a Quest designer, an author who can take time to write some lore books and some more designers for indoor and outdoor. Maybe even some custom spells? weapons?

I cannot give information on the mod for I wish for this to stay quiet till release contact me for more info. I will however post a teaser image in the Attachments to show a small portion of our work.

All workers will be credited! And if I have been paid by the time of public release I shall buy the team steam games (Not a promise but a possibility)

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from any willing members! It will be a pleasure to work beside you!

----------------

Contact me

----------------

on nexus through message

on steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/adamsmods

or by email at [email protected]

Thank you,

Adam Cahill

Edited by iadamzx

What roles do you, Ben and Clay play? What are you guys good at in modding? It's good to know for those who may want to join the team. I imagine you're probably a level designer because of the mods you've already released, but I could be wrong. Edited by Matthiaswagg