Sullen Souls Armor set.

Carosellrarity

Hello Modding community, I don't really know if anyone has made this request already but I was hoping maybe Someone would be kind enough to make Me an armor set. A full set including: Boots, Curiass, Gauntlets and Helmet. I am making this request becaues i have searched EVERYWHERE and have found nothing anywhere about an armor set like this.

Essentially the set i want is a Spectral set of armor. an Armor set that, (That when equipped.) Turns you Spectral. And I don't mean Etherreal or the spectral look you get from the potion in the Kynesgrove Barrow. I am Talking about the Draugr Spectral from Labrynthian. THe same kind of Spectral as the Ghost blade, Drainheart sword, Axe, and bow. Somthing that would make you Semi transparent and make you glow that gorgeous luminescent blue like the Draugr.

I already Had my Brother Make a mod for me to make the Drainheart Weapons craftable at any forge. Located here ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57166/? ) But it is incomplete because they Have no Armor Set to Go with them. I would Truely love it If someone Was kind enough to make My requested mod.

Thanks for listening to my Obviously silly request.