Not Sure What I am doing Wrong

darineatonii

Hello Nexus,

This is my first forum post. I read up on forum rules so I hope I am not breaking any with this post. Anyway I am writing because I am having the hardest time with my ENB. I have a pretty intense system.

System Specs:

Processor: Intel i7-3770S CPU @ 3.10GHz

RAM: 16GB

Video: Radeon HD 6770

Internal HDD: 3TB

Anyway I am using Project ENB and the best I am getting is 5-10fps on average. I have high res textures as well. I am so confused by this. My computer can handle any game I throw at it on Ultra Graphic Settings with ease. I use it for editing movies and visual effects as well so the thing is a work horse. I have gone through the guides, uninstalled, reinstalled, you name it. I had the same problem with RealVision. Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong or is my hardware simply not powerful enough to hand it?

I am using mod organizer. I am also having an issue where I can't change my game quality. Mod organizer locks it at ultra. I feel like this would solve my problem but everytime I change the graphic settings through mod organizer and just the regular launcher it reverts the settings back to ultra.

Thank you for all of your help.

Edited by darineatonii