Morrowind Destroyed

galerionmystic

I have Morrowind Interactive Map. The hovering prison appears the same size as the primary Temple. If the prison was a thousand feet in diameter [as the interior suggest], or about the same size of the Temple platform and a thousand feet above, it would only distroy St Deyn, St Olm, the Temple and Palace. The resulting sunami would smash Ebonheart, flood the other cantons, Omani Manor and purhaps Seyda Neen. The size of distruction applied in the book would be an exstinction level event. But, then again who could argue against Marvel comic type sensationalism over educated facts?

Us dumb people can't tell the difference. After all, we're just paying customers.

In all seriousness, I think it's a case of "Let's make something really bad happen just because we can. It'll make things interesting."

• 3 months later...

I just think that if they did this in a game, they should add wookies as a playable race so I could name my character chewbacca and be crushed by a moon and enjoy the hilarity of the situation.

But on a less... weird note, I don't really like the idea of this happening, but I am open to change, and I would LOVE another game revolving around morrowind, or you know, vvardenfell specifically. Perhaps a game in which the province is being rebuilt after the disaster? I can see some nice plot lines in a situation like that. Maybe the Thalmor are trying to use the catastrophe to gain a foothold in morrowind?

I just think that if they did this in a game, they should add wookies as a playable race so I could name my character chewbacca and be crushed by a moon and enjoy the hilarity of the situation.

But on a less... weird note, I don't really like the idea of this happening, but I am open to change, and I would LOVE another game revolving around morrowind, or you know, vvardenfell specifically. Perhaps a game in which the province is being rebuilt after the disaster? I can see some nice plot lines in a situation like that. Maybe the Thalmor are trying to use the catastrophe to gain a foothold in morrowind?

Maybe I'm getting old and cynical but I can't help thinking they destroyed the place to stop people asking to go back there.