Help! Invisible objects blocking path making it impossible to fini

path in the storage room to clear out the spiders because there is an invisible object blocking me. I have had this problem before but there was always a way around the object but I have tried everything and it is like a wall. I stopped using a bunch of mods to see if it had any effect on it but nothing so far...ugh....need help! Please!

I HAD ---INVISIBLE OBJECTS-- IN SAME AREA AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS. USING THAT AREA AS MY GUIDE I UNINSALLED THE GAME, REINSTALLED IT AND ADDED MODS 3 AT A TIME TILL I FOUND WHICH ONE {HOPEFULLY ITS ONLY ONE} THAT CAUSED IT. ITS THE--- UPGRADE WAND ---. HOPE THAT WORKS FOR YOU.

LOL. JUST LOOKED AT THE OTHER POST. PROBLEM ALREADY SOLVED. OH WELL. I GUESS I SHOULD COME HERE MORE. LOL.

I HAD ---INVISIBLE OBJECTS-- IN SAME AREA AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS. USING THAT AREA AS MY GUIDE I UNINSALLED THE GAME, REINSTALLED IT AND ADDED MODS 3 AT A TIME TILL I FOUND WHICH ONE {HOPEFULLY ITS ONLY ONE} THAT CAUSED IT. ITS THE--- UPGRADE WAND ---. HOPE THAT WORKS FOR YOU.

LOL. JUST LOOKED AT THE OTHER POST. PROBLEM ALREADY SOLVED. OH WELL. I GUESS I SHOULD COME HERE MORE. LOL.

Please don't shout (translation: please turn off your caps lock)

As for installing and uninstalling everything, everybody can stop because I can confirm the following works:

simply type this runscript zz_jump_forward (in your console)

I just wave at the invisible barrier as I blast on by. Thanks for that en4cer :thumbsup:

Please don't shout (translation: please turn off your caps lock)

As for installing and uninstalling everything, everybody can stop because I can confirm the following works:

simply type this runscript zz_jump_forward (in your console)

I just wave at the invisible barrier as I blast on by. Thanks for that en4cer :thumbsup:

En4cer is sadly no longer with us....

Hmmm... now I wonder if he stole the idea :whistling:

Well, I dunno about that. But I do know the jump_forward script doesn't work in Awakening. Just FYI, if you run into invisible objects in the expansion (I did :P)

It was a joke :rolleyes:

I very seldom use awakenings; it just doesn't keep my interest like Origins does but I have completed it twice. I do have most of the items and skills ported over to Origins though so I can't say I threw that money away. Now that I know the invisible objects are there and the fix won't work I have even less of a reason to play it.

It was a joke :rolleyes:

Yes, I know :) Text is notoriously bad at communicating such things, in this case the humor in my response.

Just for the record; my Awakenings is FUBAR. I unchecked all and it is screwed on the Blackmarsh Undying quest; there is an invisible object in the Shadowy Crypt corridor that will not allow me to pass. I have unchecked everything and unless I pretty much trash everything (override included) there is probably no way to pass and there are no guarantees there either. Color me stuck in the fade :confused:

Just for the record; my Awakenings is FUBAR. I unchecked all and it is screwed on the Blackmarsh Undying quest; there is an invisible object in the Shadowy Crypt corridor that will not allow me to pass. I have unchecked everything and unless I pretty much trash everything (override included) there is probably no way to pass and there are no guarantees there either. Color me stuck in the fade :confused:

this happened to me same scenario when i was in kal`hirol basement passage going to the giant golem and the first's lair a whole section of the passage was blocked by an invisible wall in awakening i was stuck in that situation for like 2 to 3 hours tried everything then found out it was AT that was causing , i even uninstalled AT3x still wall is blocking then. till i used AT fix with console and works a miracle. console command===>(runscript at_removeobjects)