Small requests

xXShaddowTXx

To tell you the truth the idea for the lights isn't about it bugging me or prolly anybody else for that matter but for immersion so you can lets say ACUALLY sneak in houses and dungeons and so on.....

Anyways to answer your thing I truely think it is possible I can't understand why not....hmmmmm

maby someone more into ships and the game's engine coppasity can explain this for us....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so :P I've searched my ass off for an answer..

As for the lights; yeah you make a strong point about immersion. Especially within caves, which are (naturally) underground and still mysteriously lit :S

Another idea, though I already expect it to be (nearly) impossible: severation, decapitation, and so on. It seems somewhat strange that nomatter how big an axe is (or in my case a scythe), and nomatter how hard and headon I chop someone in the neck, they'll just fall down :P In this idea I dont put too much hope, but hey you never know :D

I would suggest not using Deadly reflexes though...I mean no offence to the creater but the first person animations suck plus it is really hard to get much less install...

Well we are starting on the lights tomarrow... XD

I would suggest not using Deadly reflexes though...I mean no offence to the creater but the first person animations are a bit lousy.... plus it is really hard to get much less install...

Well we are starting on the lights tomarrow... XD

Any body have any suggestions for it making the caves darker and so on?

Any body have any suggestions for it making the caves darker and so on?

Not sure what you mean by this, but I suggest anything underground to be completely absent of lighting, forcing the player to use torches / spells.

As for deadly reflexes, wish I could atleast try, but I'm having a software problem which disallows me to use OBSE :(

What perhaps would be a good idea to (aside from the lighting) is (using the actual rusted items mod, which makes them actually look rusted) to lay down more skeletons/whatever or even loose weaponry in these unlit caves, or on the bottom of the sea. Would create more immersion, and make looking around more rewarding :P

What I meant by that was basically does anybody have any suggestions lol

As for yours I have never tried making a dungeon have 0 light I wonder if it still looks ok with torches and if it screws up the AI by making them still able to see you and such...hmmm I'll try that as a test later...

Also "to lay down more skeletons/whatever or even loose weaponry in these unlit caves,"

I think we can do this ...but maby in a different mod that requires this one so that you can choose between getting this or just the light mod....thoughts?

Also yes Deadly Reflexes plus L33Nexus's Dante's Scythe Mod does = AWESOME!

but I still wont use Deadly reflexs because I only play in first person...