What do you mean it sucks? That's exactly what the statue looks like..

I.. I was supposed to use "slight" troll like that.. It's my job on these forums..

:D

Anyhow, Saying armor "sucks" just because it doesn't fit your tastes is wrong.

Because of that, you've earned my hatred and endless stalking and nagging on these forums.

(MWAHAHA!)

Just kidding.

Haven't seen other takes on Talos armor. I think I've seen helmet that doesn't cover your face though.. But that uses stone textures as well.

Forgive me i should have ellaborated what i meant by "sucks" is that it looks too much like the statue its stone colored, textured and has no small interesting details unlike the stormlord armor which is colored wondefully and has a lot of subtle details like the Stormcloak bear and the symbol of windhelm on his breast plate you see what i mean

Edited by achaley

Forgive me i should have ellaborated what i meant by "sucks" is that it looks too much like the statue its stone colored, textured and has no small interesting details unlike the stormlord armor which is colored wondefully and has a lot of subtle details like the Stormcloak bear and the symbol of windhelm on his breast plate you see what i mean

I can see how you're saying the texture quality might not be the greatest, but it's likely the best you're going to get.

You could probably try applying a Talos statue retexture to the armour set. Not sure if it would work 100%, but there's probably at least one that'll look good with the new meshes.

For pure quality, there's this.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55430/?

And for a maybe more metallic look, there's this.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36914/?

It'd likely take some nifskope fiddling though.