Alduin shows up in Fallowstone Cave

scegielski

Last night while working through the quest "The Cursed Tribe", I entered Fallowstone Cave with Chief Yamarz to help him defeat the giant. To my utter surprise, as soon as the cave loaded, I got blasted by a shout from Alduin who then proceeded to fly around the cave and cast all manner of shouts at me. This has got to be the craziest glitch I have seen in the game yet. To complete the quest, I had to select Alduin and disable through the console. I am hoping this doesn't screw up anything in the future.

My guess is that this has something to do with the Civil War Overhaul. Alduin is also visible constantly flying over the Whiterun area which is something that I hadn't seen before installing CWO. CWO states on it's main page "You came to the siege to party - dragons may decide to come party with you. :D enjoy.". Seeing as the author has locked the comments on CWO and I didn't really find anything relevant by searching the them, I thought I would post here to see if anyone else has experienced something like this. Overall, I have had nothing but problems with CWO and probablu would not install it on another play through.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!