Limited Capacity Chests

Cyanshade

I've been looking for a mod that will actually make it worth it for me to have all those extra chests, barrels, and other containers in my house by limiting the capacity of any one container.

In Morrowind, for example, once you've reached your chest capacity you simply could not fit any more into that chest. I would like something that would introduce that back into the game because it's just not realistic that all of your inventory can fit into a single safe or one tiny lockbox.

So that way smaller chests could hold less weight while big boss chests would be able to hold more weight and therefore it would be possible to actually fill your house up with all the stuff you collect in your travels.

If there's a mod out there that already does that, please let me know. I don't really know anything about modding other than how to use other people's mods and if this can be done without SKSE, SkyUI, etc, would be best.

Any reply to this would be much appreciated!

I've been looking for a mod that will actually make it worth it for me to have all those extra chests, barrels, and other containers in my house by limiting the capacity of any one container.

In Morrowind, for example, once you've reached your chest capacity you simply could not fit any more into that chest. I would like something that would introduce that back into the game because it's just not realistic that all of your inventory can fit into a single safe or one tiny lockbox.

So that way smaller chests could hold less weight while big boss chests would be able to hold more weight and therefore it would be possible to actually fill your house up with all the stuff you collect in your travels.

If there's a mod out there that already does that, please let me know. I don't really know anything about modding other than how to use other people's mods and if this can be done without SKSE, SkyUI, etc, would be best.

Any reply to this would be much appreciated!

This could be possible. It would likely need scripts for every container though - not good.