Skyrim won't start up!

Cynder2002

I LOVE THE NEXUS! I LOVE SKYRIM! My skyrim wont start up and i resently downloaded lots of mods none that the nexus had troble with exept for some mods that it says were corropted but anyway.... i restarted my compter.. do i need to uninstall nexus (which i dont but will do if need be..) thank you for your feedback as soon as possible

thank you so much!

The Nexus Mod Manager ( NMM) is not 'the Nexus'. It is a mod manager to hopefully make it easier to manage your mods whether you download them from The Nexus or somewhere else. The Nexus is the name of the sites where we make mods for many games available for free downloading.

If NMM works for some mods then there is nothing wrong with it.

Not every mod is going to be compatible with every other mod, and some cannot be made compatible. Not every mod can be downloaded and installed by NMM - some still will have to be installed manually. The read me should tell you that.

LOOT is a tool that helps set load order. Sometimes changing the load order of certain mods will allow them to work better together.

By loading a bunch of mods all at once you have made it very difficult to troubleshoot.

if a mod is corrupted - it will cause a crash

Some mods REQUIRE something else to work - such as SKSE or some other mod.

How to ask for help: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1592053-how-to-ask-for-help/