beware of the dummy mod!

illidancrowe2

hey guys, tonight i've downloaded some mods from nexus, can't remember the names, then i installed them all through NMM. then when i run the game, my character and other NPCs act like mannequins, they are stiff like mannquins. they hover on the ground instead of walking/running. they can't interact with the surroundings. i freaked out and exit the game without saving. i checked the install log, and i found this DUMMY MOD, it said that it was installed at the same date and time August 22 2014 at about 9pm when i installed those mods i got from nexus. i deactivated all my mods. i try to find that mods in NMM window, but i can't find it. i used search in my WIN8, including hidden files, and i still found nothing. i checked back at the install logs and it says that the only mod that ive install is that DUMMY MOD. can anyone please tell me how to fix this? i'm really freaking out right now. i don't have my skyrim installer here inmy workplace. i tried running skyrim in default, like no NMM, no SKSE, just plain old skyrim and started a new game, and guess what, DUMMIES.. except for the horses. the helgen intro scene waas like.. horses were pulling a carriage of half-sunked people. and the helgen gate was closed, so the horses were crashing into the walls like crazy, and the carriage turned upside down.. it was not good so i quit the game. what could cause this error? if it happens also on default skyrim, then could it be an error in Skyrim.ini or SkyrimPerfs.ini? I never openned thos files before, so theres no way i have modified those values. help me please. i dont understand those values anyway. can someone please post their default Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPerfs.ini values here, it might help.. if all else fails, i'm just gonna reinstall the game.