I think that this is promising. However.... Wouldn't the flag have five stars on it? You know for the five vaults? Or do thy stand for something else?

Actually they do stand for something else, without going into much detail for the sake of spoilers, The 26 stars stand for the 26 Founding Council of Vault Elders and the Eagle in the middle stands for The promise of an old America.

Ok another set of questions...

Are all five "Star" Vaults going to be featured in this?

What is your current progress estimate (as in "20% done")

How many voice actors do you have?

I think that this is promising. However.... Wouldn't the flag have five stars on it? You know for the five vaults? Or do thy stand for something else?

Actually they do stand for something else, without going into much detail for the sake of spoilers, The 26 stars stand for the 26 Founding Council of Vault Elders and the Eagle in the middle stands for The promise of an old America.

Yes all five vaults are in the game. The entirety of the project is far from completion but broken up this is our estimates-

New Lands: 10%

Indoor Locations: 35%

Armor/Meshes: 20%

Dialogue (Written): 80%

Dialogue (Recorded): 25%

Story: 75%

Companions: 0%

Textures: 40%

So if you average all of that out it becomes Total until first release: 35% roughly

And currently we have 7 Voice actors willing to do work (2 of which we are paying for) and are looking for more, we hope to have 12 atleast.

Yes all five vaults are in the game. The entirety of the project is far from completion but broken up this is our estimates-

So if you average all of that out it becomes Total until first release: 35% roughly

And currently we have 7 Voice actors willing to do work (2 of which we are paying for) and are looking for more, we hope to have 12 atleast.

I have audacity and will be willing to help......... I was planning on helping with Project Evergreen. I had a area rigged in my home for recording (duct-taped old foam insulation strips to the walls of a walk in closet on the side of my home that was usually quiet). I however was never able to start because we ended up letting a friend room with us for a while (he moved into the empty/quiet part of the house). Now I am looking for a new place to record.

I have audacity and will be willing to help......... I was planning on helping with Project Evergreen. I had a area rigged in my home for recording (duct-taped old foam insulation strips to the walls of a walk in closet on the side of my home that was usually quiet). I however was never able to start because we ended up letting a friend room with us for a while (he moved into the empty/quiet part of the house). Now I am looking for a new place to record.

Well let me discuss this with the team at our next meeting. I will message you details if they are okay with bringing you on. (Which I am sure they wont mind).

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well let me discuss this with the team at our next meeting. I will message you details if they are okay with bringing you on. (Which I am sure they wont mind).

Are you done yet?