Mini Daedric Shrines

Tajjara

I'm pretty sure this doesn't exist, as I've looked all over, so I'll request it here.

I would like to request a mod that adds mini daedric shrines to the game.

Right now, in Hearthfire, you can craft the Divines shrines for your basement. I'd like to see an option for daedra worshipers. The shrines don't even have to be functional, just decorative. Simply being purchaseable from certain merchants, or found as loot in chest (randomized, or maybe nearby the actual shrines themselves) would be great.

If miniature statue models would be too complex, I wouldn't mind helping design simplified shrines, similar to the symbolic shrines for the Divines.

Making them small clutter items wouldn't be too hard, I think. Just have to downscale them with Nifskope and make them clutter items. Then it would be best, I think, to add a merchant somewhere that would sell them, so you don't have to worry about compatiblity with other mods. I would have tried this out but I uninstalled the CK recently. If nobody else steps up, shoot me a PM and I'll give it a try.

That would be awesome. If it were a merchant, I'd hope for something lore-friendly. Someone hidden away, or a wandering merchant. Wouldn't make much sense to openly sell Daedric stuff in a shop in town! We'll see what people have to say, and I'll be in touch.