From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

The ID was at work again. The ID gathered as many advertisements and mused on many a way to find the key to world domination while I was doing my best to get some physical rest. Some, not all, people just ignore what they do because it has become second nature so they don't have to practice again and again.

Wild animals are well practiced at doing what they do all day long so they appear to be switched to autopilot. For instance: A Water Buffalo goes from one bit of food to the next bit of food and the next and the next and doesn't have to think about it. So does that Water Buffalo spend the time between each hunt for another bite to think about becoming the Emperor of All, of everything, the universe and everyone?

That is; without wasting a moment of the time the Water Buffalo mind the view between the last bite and the next?

I challenged myself to see if I could go without thinking or writing one thought before my next meal, once a long time ago. I practiced and practiced and practiced and practiced. After a life changing event occurred I had trouble not having thoughts. Nor could I seem to think in black and white anymore since we got a television set showing pictures In full technicolor. The first time I saw a picture on the TV in technicolor was when my parents allowed us children to watch, "The Wizard of Oz". It was the first movie that started out in black and white. When the house crashed down to the ground it changed to technicolor. The red hair girl was a lot older than me at the time so I didn't find her as interesting as the little dog. I would have liked to have a pet dog. I didn't have a lot of thoughts to share. I wasn't a critic yet. So thinking a lot wasn't part of my daily routine.

I didn't have any trouble not thinking at times when I was viewing some of one of the many mysterious objects my curious mind found to look upon. I remember having hours of no thought at all between meals before I started getting interested in girls.

When those interesting girls started stirring up thoughts they filled in any gap where I only stared with attention so focused on some new discovery before. I didn't think much because the thoughts that followed when girls became my main interest kind of had a magical effect on me. Most of the time before I started thinking about girls I just looked at the space around me; or, at something in that space that gave me cause to later wonder about that.

I didn't wonder about then next meal until I heard the call that started my saliva flowing. DINNER TIME! My ID probably chimed in with, "The teat is mine! Go find your own for this ones mine alone."

That moment when girls started getting interested in me too was an awakening moment during the first experience I had with SPRING FEVER. Girls were suddenly all that gave me all the reasons for living and if it weren't for SPRING FEVER's effect I would not have remembered just how dangerous an effect it can have on us when as boys we turn into adults who get caught up in the event.

I might have starved to death if it had not been for being struck on the forehead a few times when I needed to drink some water and eat some food.

My attention drifted away one time when I was driving a car.

I saw a girl walking along on the sidewalk when I was driving my first car. I saw the way she walked. The hip movement hipnotised me as I was slowing down to stop at a streets red light. I didn't quite get the breaks all the way to the floor when I got her in my sights. And it cost me.

That was the first time I hit another car. The car I was in control of was going real slow, fortunately, and only broke out one of the other cars tail lights. But it cost me!

My ID wasn't giving me any trouble about what I needed, or maybe just wanted, at the time. It was obvious.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was musing again this morning before I accessed the Internet. Thinking and musing mixed together after I was fully awake from the dream sleep activities.

My last curious thought was just before I signed in.

What am I going to do today?

I had a plan in mind that lasted about a minute. It was the last thought I had before all the rest were set up in their categories and put on the shelves in the arrangement so people who shop regularly would not find the product where they usually do. A way to give them a little monotony break.

I got to my favorite section and found a client started drifting from the U. S. A. side of road into the opposite lane almost causing a collision. The Mall orientation stairs are the only way of knowing (anymore) which moving path is for up and which is for down. Where at the time the person in the hallway was causing my mind to become alert to the possible collision if they did not get over to their side of the hall, so traffic did not end up with a head on collision, sending one or more people into turmoil; because then the clash would cause others to have to stop or swerve to keep from getting into an unnecessary cluster.

I challenged the oncoming person. I was several body spaces away so that everyone behind him realized he was off course and living in a dream of his own.

He kept coming right up to where he had no choice, but to move back in the traffic to his right or collide with a body that outweighed him by a hundred bounds.

I did not fear his stick body coming on.

He moved and all the girls behind him smiled. They liked the diversion and they saw I was all clean and glistening with my military cap, thick saintly beard, and all of them returned their awareness to the USA choice of hallway travel.

I imagine the trouble they could have. If they all started driving their vehicles on the sides of the hall with walls where the shop windows glass would not yield to their sudden collision. Ooo; if someone driving on the right in the U. S. A. had others driving along side in the left lane too or or somewhere else all filling both lanes on both sides in some other country where the forward traffic is on the left. The disturbances, the distractions, the books hitting the floor, papers flying around, the broken laptops and mobile phones... OH! MY! I opened my eyes wide!

In road travel they would have Traffic jams. Road rage. Crashes and deaths.

What a scene!

I was glad I wasn't going to school where the children walk in their sleep until they get to their first class, home room. Imagine a hall filled with students from the foreign exchange (and others we all know are now in the schools) all used to walking on the opposite side of the hallway in their homeland school.

It would drive a hall monitor (guard) out of their mind when they discover that the student just wakes out of their stupor. The students get riled because they were feeling cozy in the fuzzy state of mind until they got their attention stopped. Aimless wandering in their old familiar homeland school halls in the right or left lane, (depending on where the student is and was from)

My WORD! There MAY BE another group of foreign students awakened all at once; suddenly. COULD HAPPEN to those new to the school and walking in their state of half consciousness.

A number of them crashing and colliding with the other group of local school children familiar with the school halls. It COULD get so there were moments when the foreign exchange students collided with the local children causing them both to suddenly realize they weren't quite awake yet.

Oh! NO!

I wonder if a study would show, that in fact, the school shootings may have gotten started because of simple hall monitoring affects causing children to awaken from their morning stupors, SEVERAL TIMES in a year to discover the world is changing all around them.

Changing drastically because foreign students are arriving in such great numbers the people are unable to adjust comfortably. Before it was just one or twenty foreign students a year all over the U. S. A.. Now the numbers are 20 foreign students from each country...

Let me recall how many countries that would be.

How many countries are there?

If we don't want young people to get into fights and cause mass shootings we need to do something about that.

Maybe we need to give them some more space in the hallways so they don't collide with dreaming, half conscious, students from all the countries from around the world with thousands of Foreign Exchange Students and such?

:geek: Looks like each country needs a lot of BIGGER school buildings. :geek:

• 2 weeks later...

I awakened this morning feeling free from any debt.

It felt so strange. I feel different now, not owing anyone anything.

Now I have only to wash and dress; myself.

Now I have only to make breakfast; myself.

Now I have only to chose what to do today, this afternoon, and this evening; myself.

Now I have only to pray to the one who I am supported by, and I would like to know the one better.

Now I see the sunrise and the sunset with new wonder.

The wonder of an unburdened mind and heart.

The wonder of a child at heart!

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder as my mind wanders about. I wonder about the memories I have had. I wonder about the conversations when other would converse with me. Oh how I wonder and it seems like I wander. I wandered to the grocery store. I wandered to a shop to get a milk shake made by someone else for a price. I wondered about how I feel when I get a milkshake and my thought wandered back to when I got the first.

I recall the excitement that everyone in the car we shared were expressing. It was a delight for me to have a milk shake like it and the others shared the thoughts about the exciting things they thought too.

I wondered why I didn't miss the thrills of chatting and moving about the others in the car made while I ate a triple chunk chocolate cookie with the milk shake. I looked out east over the horizon from a roadside stop atop a hill near the airport and enjoyed the view with all the tastes the cookie and milkshake gave me too.

The entire few moments I had enjoyed came to a halt. I had to pack out the remains of the packages from which the milkshake and cookie came in. I felt a bit of gloom, tired of the sense of throwing out the trash. Tired by the thought that I was giving someone else work. The sense they might be enjoying a tasty treat and drinking something they define as good occurred. The sense that I would be making ready a few items they would have to get out of their mood and get in their vehicle to drive to the bin and take the trash out to the dump suddenly seem to raise the sense of someone else's ire. They would have to get back to work. I would either continue driving around and spend some time looking in on people viewing their wares or return to my place where I might rest.

I could rest the most relaxed as I could get without becoming dead. And when I arrived at the conclusion of my journey the thought of death was heard from a voice it was raised. The elderly ladies were chatting across their fences. I walked to get back into the house and while passing them by I heard the one eldest say, "I like to get the dead things out." She was talking about her little plot for some flowers to be bedded down in.

I sensed I had returned to the deadest place on earth. And yet, for all it's worth, I still hold death at bay. I discovered something while suffering in the sadness, of dying, while I was really laid out on the slab still in my clothes. I was to be prepared soon. Then I would be buried. I gave up my lament as I lay there thinking I was done for. When I did I discovered Death was in no hurry to collect me for I was still warm.

Believe me I was sure I was dead, but I could not seem to prove to myself I was gone. I saw Death. I knew not it was Death. I saw Death and spoke. Who are you? To my surprise Death said that Death was Death's name.

Man or woman I know not. That's why I heard what I heard. I was shocked that I heard anything at all. I laid there looking at the figure of a shape I could not really determine a feature other than the face. I was not in the mood for jokes so I asked if there was something we could do to pass the time we had left.

I can tell you this. My death is pending while Death is attempting to fulfill my request.

Yes! Death allowed me to consider what I might like to have before it was time. Death gave me a moment to think about any request I might think of. I gave Death my last request. I am basically close to dead, but not so close I can not enjoy a milk shake and cookie or any other Earthly pleasure until Death returns to share that which Death said I could ask for. It's taking so long I suppose I might as well set up another video game in the lounging area where most of the dead reside without a thing to do except wait.

At least now the waiting room, which I visit, no I cannot stay, for I am not yet dead. You see I was just about dead, but I gave up my lamenting just before I died and had a moment to reason with what seemed to be something I might like to have before the end. The waiting room is crowded with many who wait, most of who, like me were not supposed to die yet. Well waiting is the only thing the spirit of a dead person can do, especially when their body was crushed, or torn to ribbons, and they have no where to reside in the flesh.

Their spirits are able to enjoy the video games in Death's waiting room now, as it seems to them to fill the void which could have been their life. :happy:

GAME ON!

I've been deliberating over what I read in other peoples threads. I have not had a thought to write about at all.

I have been deliberating over a note I got in my Snail mail too. With the same results.

I think I will eat dinner. Maybe after that I'll rest for a half an hour off. If any thoughts arise after that I'll post them afterward.

I sat in a room full of elders. Listening to all our bones popping and creaking like old rocking chairs. A voice got louder to my ears and I heard the persons plan for when they got done preparing to leave the building. It was grand plan. They talked about a race car.

The plan was to go to their nearby garage start building on the vehicle. I was so taken in by their conversation I didn't hear the little bell ring ending the day.

I was intrigued by their idea. I prepared to get up and go introduce myself. I could only hear their voices from where I was. As soon as I stood to look around their conversation ended. The bell was rung again so I suspected that was why they stopped talking. I was feeling good about getting acquainted when the nurse stepped up to my side.

I've brought your pills. I looked at her and said, "what?" It's time for your medications. I remembered. Oh! Yes! Thank you.

She held a cup of water, I normally took one pill at a time. I popped them all into my mouth.

Oh! Be careful. You could joke on them.

She handed me the cup as my hand reached out my eyes darted around the room looking for the group that was talking.

Are you okay?

I told her what I heard.

Remembering your brothers again. Awe. That's nice.

Oh! Now that I think about it. Yes. I was.

I hope you remember and let bygones be bygones.

I remembered the day the older children were playing on the living room floor. All their play seemed to be a plot for planning when they got to go outside and play.

They did that day after day. I was too young to follow them until one day when I finally could.

Mom took a little while to help me dress. Handing me the little boy jeans, the little boy plaid cowboy shirt, and the white Keds tennis shoes. Then I finally was ready to exit into the outer world and see what wonders I would behold on my own. I remember wondering where my two older brothers were. All the talk about building a Soap Box Derby Downhill Racing Car I heard still lingered on my mind. I wanted to go and help.

I went out the door looking for where they went. I wandered for 4 or 5 city blocks and didn't see anyone. No children, no adults, no pets. I listened. As a spring breeze gently caressed my ears I thought I heard someone. I saw a garage and walked closer to it.

I listened for noises of children having a time of it in the garage. I walked closer to the first garage in the neighborhood. It was too quiet.

I checked the next and the next. No sounds came from any of them.

While I walked about I found a few things I thought were interesting that fit in my pockets. I felt like the day was a fairly good one and went on my way back to the house.

The nurse nudged me back to reality.

Yeah! I know how it feels growing up without anyone to play with. I was an only child too.

I got a medical treatment for a seriously painful case of a body problem called, "Shingles". :wacko: Swelling went down and I lost two inches around my waist in 3 days. I realize now I had the condition since 2004. Fourteen years!

I've been crying for help, fighting the madness, seeking anyone and everyone for any kind of solution and all that was wrong with me was, I HAD SHINGLES!.

No! Not roofing shingles. :laugh:

3rd day since I got the medicine... I feel so good! :happy:

I also feel really clear headed. :woot: Really? o_O

Thanks for putting up with me all these years! :smile:

Oh the guild members of old Vvardenfel, their children seemed certain they could carry on with the same old same old, but the bell tolls for them, as more and more it is understood, that children see a way so they can choose to adventure with no home to tie them down.

The cities of old are losing their luster; again. Their food shaped buildings selling crops of stocks of old bread that rots while offers of wine turning to vinegar offends the senses.

Chocolate factories will be shutting down. The legumes will become harder to find. The foodstuff that marketeers sell start to remind us of what was once a tasty find, has now become rotten so we do, no longer, desire to taste what was once the gift we all were told, "It's Good for You!"

Saturn lingers far away, a threat to those who ponder leaving Earth to go astray, while Mars reminds us of pockets we had with coin that wore holes into them, so, we lost some coin we got for doing the chores for our elders allot.