From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

Ah! Another day of fun and fright in the land of Kings, Queens, Guards who don't speak, and Knights who play in the daylight.

And ESO: MORROWIND is getting a new DLC. On the 21st early birds get to play the DLC: Summerset Isle.

The new story will share with us where a very old group of magi are alive and well, I've read.

So if you're still playing Morrowind you might find ESO: Storyland a good new place to play.

If a couple of thousands of years passing, Davyth Fyr still being alive, and the 3 still holding Tamreil together isn't enough to inspire you to stroll off the old roads and see what has developed, Well, Summerset Isle might be just the Unique storyland you've been looking for.

It may have a few marvels behind the curtain which will give all of you video game players, Role Players, and those of you who like the Lore something to Wonder about. :D

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the radio and television waves disturbing your sleep because people are up all hours of the day and night listening to their radios, watching their TVs, and playing video games around the clock instead of going to bed at nine pm?

Have you got your Tin Foil Hats on? If not then, HEAR THIS!

IT'S THE 21st of MAY!

If you joined ESO: Summerset, where you get Morrowind for Free as a bonus you can rest easy. Twist those toes, tap your keyboard and move your mouse, or your console controller to move around to explore.

For those of you who have been reluctant June 5 will be your lucky day to join in the fun at in ESO: Summerset. Don't forget! ESO: Summerset is upon you.

Oh! And for all you future road scholars going on vacation after June 5th, as soon as the bell tolls in your school hall...

HAPPY GRADUATION DAY!

Another day of cloudy weather. Humidity instead of dry drought.

With all the moisture we've gotten keeps the soil moist longer because of the clouds.

All the plants will thrive and grow faster because they no longer thirst.

In conclusion it appears that my home state in the U. S. A.'s dry drought is over and the Wet Drought is returning with a vengeance.

It's a sunny partly cloudy day.

While I was doing what a doctor told me to I played ESO: Summerset instead of doing those usual hospital patient things.

You know: getting awakened at 8:00 AM for medications, sleeping, watching days shows on television, sleeping, getting more medication, eating lunch, watching soap operas, sleeping, getting interrupted for blood pressure and temperature tests, sleeping, waiting for dinner, getting more medication.

I get to see the doctor soon to find out if I am ready to play Real Life. In ESO: Summerset the main quest's plot has a twist in it I was surprise by. I don't get surprised very often by story lines in the game. It was a surprise!

Plus! Now that Twitch is providing entertainment and a free crate when we watch ESO: Summerset on Twitch that spiced up the day so I was giving Twitch some attention too. Talk about crazy fun!

I'm almost tempted skip playing real life for another day or two while I explore ESO: Summerset.

GOOD MORNING FORUMS NEXUSMODS FRIENDS.

Yesterday I felt like getting up and getting along the path of real life. Today when I was awakened I felt grumpy. Each time I was left to my own means I went back to sleep for what seemed like hours. Then a noise awakened me again only minutes later, or the phone would play its alerting message arrival sound, and I felt like I being hollered at. Oh, the pain!

My back must have suffered a great deal from the Shingles affliction. Today it actually hurts like... well, it hurts. After several moments of Stress Exercises I felt the support returning with my back muscles. I managed to ween myself from the bed. I got out of bed and walked, paying full attention to the sensations from my body signals.

I think that Shingles virus disease can really wreck the small of the back along the hips. A virus that attacks the nerves and causes improper signals. Burning uncomfortable signals, like... Like child picking up one of the multi-stringed instruments and trying to learn how to play it. There are so many nerves in the hip and tail bone area it would have been like a thousand harps and Lutes strings in one bundle.

I actually made it all the way to the Espresso' station with only one minor incident of shock. The fact the shock occur suggests to my thinking, that, the virus is minimized and I will be able to return to Real Life soon. It's a good thing I learned about stationare stretch exercises too.

Stationary stress exercises are all done by squeezing muscles while holding the body still. Sort of like stretching.

I feel so much worse today then I did all week. Now that I think about it... How long I have been a member here is just a part of the time I have been feeling strangely content and mild about everything that would have normally made me want to pull the pillow over my head and go back to sleep. Although... Now I am thinking with a bit more hope. I think being grumpy is a sure sign that I am healed up enough. I mean, who'd want to go back to all those real life duties if they could just lay around and act like every day is a vacation? :mad: :huh:

:happy:

The crowd LOVES Summerset.

The 21st when ESO: Summerset arrived there were so many people doing the main quest I often could not see anything but the red bar over the enemies head to get my aim on. I thought after a couple of days and nights of grinding the population would diminish as people tired of, or found they disliked, the Summerset expansion. I was WRONG!

The crowd LOVES Summerset.

It was just as crowded a 4 A.M. MDT today as it was the 21st at 8:00 AM after I finished getting it downloaded and installed.

There are so many people playing Summerset latency stalls my character while he is walking some times.

When June 4th arrives I expect I better have gotten any of the major quests under my belt, or I will likely be in a crowd so thick I will have to stand and wait for several seconds.

Wait for the next respawn of the villain from the one previously defeated. There was a pile of villains from the previous players who destroyed the last ten or twenty in battle minutes and also seconds before I arrived on the scene.

I actually didn't get my quest finished when the next re-spawn of the villain appeared. I barely got to move as I stood there waiting, because so many people attacked at once my weapon never connected before that villain was added to the pile of the preexisting villains that had not had time to fade away. :laugh: Summerset had a crowd of players during day two too. I tried to skip resting after my evening pill one night so I could be up at Midnight to play when I thought there would be less people. :laugh:

Oh! Sheogorath! Why do you continue to tease those who seek to find a new earning life? A year has passed and many who you've given hope to still pour their thoughts out like stale wine. Vinegar bland as it is, is good as a curative. Or to make pickles! I like pickles! I like cheese too!

Well? Should I see their ongoing posts, dazzling only those who you have lifted the curtain for the stage and started a new play, I will know your skilled theatrics are still on going.

The sites I saw. Places that were once where wealth, power, and fame were all available. Such a glow it attracted even the youngest. As young as 10 years old.

Attracting our youths minds like a swollen orb did offering the drink for youths not quite out of diapers. Like an attractive shimmering pink orb with a light brown cap it was.

Of course IMO you became involved adding to our human interests. Twisted our minds and wrenched us from the garden of boredom. Oh such a boring space. Eating, drinking, chatting, resting, and waiting for our tummies to rumble so we can start all over again.

Who else would have thought of ways to end the boring cycle, even if for just a few moments out of 24 hours. Games!

Such a kidder!

Don't be too tired, don't get fat, don't eat or drink to much in one setting! Sprint to the front, prance about, leap for joy, and when you see the finish line move a little bit faster when you, RUN!

Sheogorath did you invent fun? I think you did! Did you invent Monopoly and give it to all the humans? Probably not what some people think of as fun. Now if Gazelles could sit down and play Monopoly I'm sure you would have a hand in that. :laugh:

Got any cheddar cheese?

Last night when I started the game ESO: Summerset a package of updates downloaded a bit more of it's game. I don't know why I thought the complete package was installed already on the 21st of this month. I sure am glad I checked in last night.

There were a number of new players too. From the looks of their outfits, they had likely been playing back since when ESO: Tamriel was made public.