From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

Wow! Thor made some really extraordinary discoveries when surfing the net. I especially liked cloud watching as a child and this post he offered added more fun and a little scary at times reasons we do stuff like that.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2043014-from-day-dreams-of-a-spaced-out-old-man-comes/?p=18327109

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder. Thor, if you remember me. What does the YouTube clip suggest? We do more then just imagine, we do more then just make believe, we make what we make from what others taught us to believe what we believe in.

We both have been exposed to sights and sounds that made up questions we wanted to ask.

We both have believed what we thought was real would lead us to what we imagined could be real. The video shows that we can create what we want to believe and if we believe intent on wanting our wonderings to be real, they just might become real to us.

:happy: I hope you're blazing a trail; just as we have both been doing, and I hope everyone else who joined in, some reading our posts, some adding to them too, are doing too. And having fun too. :teehee:

What does the YouTube clip suggest? We do more than just imagine, we do more then just make believe, we make what we make from what others taught us to believe what we believe in.

From NMM Thead #368429 Post #229 Pagafyr Wrote:

"~2000 viewers on |NMM Thread #2043014| since April 22 2019, and not a single word from the viewers"

It is an interesting 'what-the', that people have not (yet) responded.

We can contemplate why that might be,

from a "De Bono Theoretic interdisciplinary prerogative"

perhaps, people perceive this thread to be a

'poetic performance" etc -

a percept factor is involved.

In terms of "audience participation" ;

many people will not interrupt an artist, say at a Comedy Improv Night etc,

to facilitate more of a symposia -

question framing becomes very important etc.

Have you invited 'audience participation" ?

I wonder what parts of my meager posts, got so much attention?

And whom did the posts attract?

You are ostensibly too critically-introspective my friend.

We live in an era of 'big data" - every hour , teraquads of data are produced. etc.

Personally, if we look at interactions;

I have primarily responded to Non-Fiction subjects in the Debates section;

specifically: "On Rocketships"

"Are We Squander-izing Our Creativity?" "Moley Robo Arm" "Serco/Knight Robots K3 Robot" etc.

While I appreciate poetry, especially 'free-flowing verse" etc,

I moreso respond to the non-fiction debates topics, due to the awesome conversations which then transpire.

Edited by montky

I'm beginning to read more of those Debate, without entering thoughts. I've found a reference to such as you have served up documents filling in my mental blanks, there too. A good document that informs me of what connects mental canyons between home studied, experiences among the crowds, and schooled lessons helps. When I have found such wealth of knowledge I become less of a boiling pot.

Thanks again!

The next link you see is the kind of stuff that really drives in the fact; we only know what we've decided is the fact of the matters we have, with the only facts we have at the time. Then all of us armchair Archaeologist's are awakened again to want to search our yards, dig holes in the ground, etc., etc., etc., because we are inspired when someone finds more facts that prove what we know is not all we thought we would ever learn. We thought that there would never be another find that proves our old facts were just all we had to go on at the time.

https://news.yahoo.com/ancient-human-relative-explains-mountain-gene-mutation-183426140.html

Paris (AFP) - The fossilised remains of an early human cousin found in the mountains of Tibet proves mankind adapted to live at high altitude far earlier than previously thought, scientists said Wednesday.
May 1, 2019

• 2 weeks later...

My experience with Hydrocodone gave me relief from pain so clarity of mind was restored. Excuse me. I must meditate until the after effects of the pain reliever fully wears off. Regrettably the pains return with a vengeance and the hopeless feeling of never living a pain free life ever again is very disturbing.

I must find a way to resolve what is corrupting my mind with desire for the pain relief peacefully.

• 1 month later...