Photo

From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

looney news at eleven!

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Adventurer, Gamer, Want to be a Member of the Explorers Guild.

• Premium Member
  • 2,500 posts

Wow!  Thor made some really extraordinary discoveries when surfing the net.  I especially liked cloud watching as a child and this post he offered added more fun and a little scary at times reasons we do stuff like that.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2043014-from-day-dreams-of-a-spaced-out-old-man-comes/?p=18327109 

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Adventurer, Gamer, Want to be a Member of the Explorers Guild.

• Premium Member
  • 2,500 posts

I wonder.  Thor, if you remember me.  What does the YouTube clip suggest?  We do more then just imagine, we do more then just make believe, we make what we make from what others taught us to believe what we believe in.

We both have been exposed to sights and sounds that made up questions we wanted to ask.

We both have believed what we thought was real would lead us to what we imagined could be real.  The video shows that we can create what we want to believe and if we believe intent on wanting our wonderings to be real, they just might become real to us.

:happy:  I hope you're blazing a trail; just as we have both been doing, and I hope everyone else who joined in, some reading our posts, some adding to them too, are doing too.  And having fun too.   :teehee:

What does the YouTube clip suggest?  We do more than just imagine, we do more then just make believe, we make what we make from what others taught us to believe what we believe in.

Page loaded in: 0.756 seconds