• Premium Member
  • 29 posts

Friends?!

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 29 posts

There's no point in posting what I just thought about for about ten minutes.  I am becoming so used to machines too.  That if I don't get out more and enjoy the Sunshine, morning weather, and stay out all day, afternoon, until night.  I will miss the greatest show in the night.  Stars shining bright so high above.

Where o where has my little dog gone?  Where o where can it be?  I might trade my computer in for a puppy!

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 29 posts

Awakened from my sleep

The lightning struck so near

The thunders boom

sent the curtains in

flapping like sails

on a schooner

into the room

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 29 posts

Brain Wave Radio : The Mind Antenna.

BWR The Mind Antenna for those who like to listen to a live story teller. 

He or she is barely able to keep their audience awake.  The last few words I listened to were definitely not worth hanging around for. 

I am closing my account with BWR: The Mind Antenna!

Reply;

We're sorry to see you go.  We're having a special.  Buy a full years subscription for just ***** and we will guarantee satisfaction or your money back.

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 29 posts

To whom is concerned.  There is no such place as BWR: The Mind Antenna.

If there was and they started out serving up good story lines, only then would I be intrigued enough to buy into something like that.  A years subscription?   I quit it because I rendered the story to a quick end for reasons I thought up.

Nobody I ever knew ever tasted refined sugar in a pastry and didn't like it.  Or a lollipop.  But when a story keeps starting up in my mind as the lead to the BWR: The Mind Antenna did; if it was supposed to be like a sugar coated donut I would have continued.  Problem is the story that kept rising up to my creative thinking soured my opinion of my own thought on the subject.

I started out thinking about characters to enter into the view.  Suddenly the character wasn't a hero type because they picked up a weapon too early on, which indicted they were Weak and Stupid.

My experience with the kind of weapon they used was for hunting, not fighting the evil forces.  In fact it is one which is used only to get a small fauna to eat.   My mind kept going back to what to eat?  That ended BWR: The Mind Antenna because all my thoughts kept going back to something like chicken or rabbit.

By the way, wraskele Wabbit makes wreally good noodle soup.  Now if I could only get that darn wabbit I could have some.

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 29 posts

Friday

Temp: 101 @ 3:58 PM.

A big black bird landed on the hot concrete sidewalk curb.  It barely touched down and was already taking off only after a second passed.  A truck zoomed by and clipped it and broke one of it wings.  It flopped around trying to get up on it's claws.  A child saw the poor bird and walked over to it.  The child was so careful and gently picked up the bird.  The boy was able to get it off the hot pavement.

Moving along the lawn in his flipflops the boy took the big black bird to his Mom.

I remember all the moment by moment things that happened.   After keeping the bird in a gage for a few days, hand feeding it bits of apple, it died.  The boy was sad.  Maybe if someone would have cared to suggest it he could have become a veterinarian?

Notes of a child with no friends.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.950 seconds