Final Fantasy

Ice_Dragon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, is this thread to say which is our favourite? I'll just assume it is. :P

Personally 9 is my fave as well. I just seem to like the gameplay, story, and characters more than the predecessors. The general atmosphere and locations are good too. And just to be clear yes I have played FF7 (to the end) and 8 (near the end); I just don't agree with the popular opinion that they're sooo much better than every game since. ^^;

• 2 months later...
I've never played nine but I have heard about how good it is. I guess I'm one of the norm because I like VII the most (Especially seeing as Vincent is my avatar...). However, I still like like FF IV in the sense of good old 2D RPG gaming. The characters are also somewhat memorable and it has a good story to it.

Well, I never played any FF game, so I dunno?

But I have seen Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, and I immediatly fell in love with the series ^_^.. I guess my signature and avatar can tell.. Sephiroth and Vincent are my favorite.

Well, having played FF mystic quest - FF9, i would have to say FF9 is my favorite as well, with FF6 a close second. A lot of people say FF7 was the best in the series, but i say they can... well, use your imagination. FF7 had a decent storyline, but it just didn't do it for me. However i do like the gunblades that were incorperated into FF8. FF6 was my first, and the storyline is so compelling, and the gameplay for it's time magnificient. FF9 tho is well, in a class of it's own. I was in memoria, then my brother opted that he needed to use my mem card, and deleted my file :( .

• 4 weeks later...

I liked Final Fantasy 7 the most because i loved all the characters. Cloud, Aerith, Sephiroth, Vincent. And since it had the saddest part in any game i've ever seen (when Sephiroth kills Aerith (so sorry if you never played the game before!))

However, i liked the 9th but couldn't get into the 8th or 10th. So I think that my favourite has to be Final Fantasy VII!