Final Fantasy

Ice_Dragon

Haha...where might you get that? I've heard of the high resolution patch but none that makes the game look better :D Uber mega hugs and kudos to you if you would be so kind to show me :D

I really really wish they would remake it for the PS3...it is the best Final Fantasy ever. I played in on the Playstation, took over my life for many many months. I remember fighting Emerald Weapon underwater...I swear it felt like a 2 hour battle and it took me weeks to prepare (god dang Chocobo breeding lol).

I swear two copies of FFIX I bought the discs were corrupt or something...every time an enemy casted black magic or I casted black magic, the game got stuck...and this was on 2 different Playstations and a Playstation 2...oh well, atleast I beat it beforehand haha. But, has anyone gotten this? It was when it first came out...nearly 6 months after purchasing it, Disc 1 was corrupt or something. I went to get it cleaned and it still wouldn't work. Cleaned my Playstation, cleaned the lens, everything and still...oh I was so mad...I wanted to play over :(

VIII, now there was a hard one at some points. I didn't like how you had to "draw" to get magic, but it was a pretty cool game overall...been wanting to play it again. There's a PC version, right? My Playstation finally died last month...lol it almost beat out my SNES :P

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic