Fran748

I need help.

I'd like to play as a lakelurk, but not how to do it.

Could anyone change the appearance of the player for lakelurk or create lakelurk armor?

Do I explain how you can do it?http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110507234435/fallout/images/3/3a/Lakelurk.png

I need help.

I'd like to play as a lakelurk, but not how to do it.

Could anyone change the appearance of the player for lakelurk or create lakelurk armor?

Do I explain how you can do it?

Yeah, probably pretty easy to rig (hands/gloves might be a little funky). But if anyone wants to grab it before I do that'd be awesome (since it'll be a while before I can get to it). Just drop a post so we're not both working on it.

EDIT: ooops didn't mean to quote the pic

Edited by devinpatterson

OK did some basic rigging. Fixing the toes was no problem, but I wasn't able to assign the webbing in the armpit to bp_torso, where it should obviously go (probably not noticable). In addition, perhaps because of the scale, perhaps because of the barrel chest of the Mirelurk king, the arms are funky and are going to need some work. I didn't do the gloves (might be a real pain, currently using ranger gloves) or the helmet (easy, but need to re-install conformulator to make an egm), so those parts are obviously missing.

I think changing the scale will help with the arms, but it may be that it's just going to be a bit funky, the same way as the other monster costumes can sometimes be (for example the protectron).

Pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/MireLurkKingArmorTest_zps83bdc06c.jpg

Yes, this mod works very well, but there is an imbalance, such as arm goes wrong and too fat chest.

You can put me right from lakalurk anatomies.

No I really don't think I can. I seriously doubt I can rig the lakelurk king better than Gorow333 did.

I wish they had this color.

If that texture is in the FONV BSA I can certainly re-texture it for you. I'll try to take a look at that when I get home (but no promises, schedule is a little fubar'd).