So much HDT!

Joedpa

still waiting for someone to use this on khajiit tails.... The vanilla ones are just awful. The argonians are alright, cause they should look more rigid, but the cat tails are so riged and lifeless it's depressing. XD

I dont think the current HDT will help make a tail like that look good, after all cat tails have bones in them. I have never seen a cat running around with its tail flailing in the wind, they are twitch and move but are held in a position.

That is true, but hem just flopping around randomly would look a bit better then them being glued to an invisible sheet of metal xD Considering khajiit are designed around sneaking and their tail freaks out when they are sneaking, that alone would make it better.

I would love to see a properly animated one, but I don't know how possible that is. Something close to what I've seen with the hair, where it whips around if I turn really fast, would be pretty awesome, if far from 'perfect'.

still waiting for someone to use this on khajiit tails.... The vanilla ones are just awful. The argonians are alright, cause they should look more rigid, but the cat tails are so riged and lifeless it's depressing. XD

I dont think the current HDT will help make a tail like that look good, after all cat tails have bones in them. I have never seen a cat running around with its tail flailing in the wind, they are twitch and move but are held in a position.

That is true, but hem just flopping around randomly would look a bit better then them being glued to an invisible sheet of metal xD Considering khajiit are designed around sneaking and their tail freaks out when they are sneaking, that alone would make it better.

I would love to see a properly animated one, but I don't know how possible that is. Something close to what I've seen with the hair, where it whips around if I turn really fast, would be pretty awesome, if far from 'perfect'.

Well your in luck someone already did this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55848/?

Well your in luck someone already did this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55848/?

That's so awesome! Can't believe I didn't find that.