Blood Magic

en4cer

I think the Ancient Blood Magic had some major issues with one of the patches. I'll try to look for it since i know i had it somewhere, but the chance of it to work properly are rather slim.

One of the spells in Bloodworks isnt working "Blood Enthrall" but i have a very talented moder called VeteranGamer looking at it :p

Fingers crossed :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well that very spell was in the mod "Ancient Blood Magic" but the owner took down the mod and now its nowhere to be seen. (yeah right)

Somone on Nexus must have the bloody thing.

ok here it is ANCIENT BLOOD MAGIC its been fixed by the guy that sent it to me coz the original apparently played up a lot.

Now i could not work out how it works at the beginning but i finally cracked it so here is instructions.

First of all you need to be a blood mage to use it.

Then you need to enable blood magic (use that mod that doesnt switch blood magic off constantly)

Then with your talent choose Blood Novice (Ancient blood magic Mastery section)

Have plenty of talent points ready, you will need it. also you need to be level 7 i think to be able to choose the last bunch of spells.

After that YOU MUST ENABLE "VOID CONNECTION"

Then once you do that new spells will be available.

Choose new spells up untill it tells you that you need to habve level 2 Mastery called Blood Apprentice.

Disable VOID CONNECTION and re-enable it again.

Choose level 2 Mastery.

Enable VOID again and again you will get new spells,

Choose the spells that you want till it again asks you for a higher level 3 .

repeat that order till you pick level 4 called Blood Master.

All spells will be available then so choose them.

Took me a while to work it out and i have no idea why the maker of this mod did it that way.

I must stress that i did not test this 100% coz you lot didnt give me enough time :(

Anyway here it is (took me 3 months of asking around internet to get the thing )

Enjoy

Grrr one sec

Problem !!!! i can only email it to whoever wants it coz the file is more than the limit for NON PREMIUM MEMBERS (what a joke) of 250 kbs