skyrim enb problems, can't figure out the problem :s

greendefender

Hey all,

I have been having problems running enb's. Firstly, I used to not be able to run skyrim with an enb using the wrapper version. I used to crash out of the blue about every 10 min or so. Now I recently got back into skyrim and came across a problem I had been having before from time to time: the enb just completely not working correctly...
It's really strange: the lighting glitches, DOF stops working, antialiasing, FXAA... it all seems to stop working. I never figured out what caused this, I kept putting hours and hours in looking for thinks I did wrong, I kept reintalling the game over and over again, and when I was about to give up, the game used to just suddenly work, while I, at least as far as I know, hadn't done anything differently whilst installing the game :/. I have made some enb on/off pics using project enb to show you:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100829155371036790579/albums/6052283979350076145 (does it work like this?)

I really do not know what causes this problem. Did I do something wrong in the ini files? The strangest thing is, is that it does this with every enb I install...

If anyone knows what I am doing wrong, I would kindly accept your help :smile:

kind regards from Belgium,
green_defender!

Edited by greendefender

well, it's not that clear on the screen shots, I must admit, but if you look at the sun rays just going trough rooftops and trees and what not, you can see that there is something wrong. also, the depth of field is not working. and I can get it to work sometimes (though I do not know how), so I know this is not the way it's supposed to look c: