A glitch with Catlike Khajiits

Sarus31

Hello. I'm having issues with the Catlike Khajiits mod, specifically with the lion-like head mesh, it's invisible. (which is a pity, the lion-like head is main reason I downloaded the mod) I'd talk to the mod author, but he decided to block any new comments :sad:

So if anyone can help me I'd be really grateful.

Edited by Sarus31

I have no mods that alter khajiit, all the other modded Khajiits like the bobcat and housecat show up just not lion's head mesh. All there is a floating pair of teeth and some eyes, which was amusing ay first, but now is starting to irritate... However I will try disabling some of my mods and see if that works.

What I meant was, when I downloaded catlike khajiits I didn't want to replace the vanilla khajiits, so I chose the "playable races" option when I installed the mod. All of the new khajiit races head meshes showed up except the lion-like head. My apologies for any confusion, I tend to type fast when mods are giving me bother.

Edit-> Hmm... the replacer version works but not the playable races esp, the head has vanished! At least I know the head mesh works on the replacer version at any rate.

Edited by Sarus31